Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jet Fest

taylormanss
    Yea that's Rob's boat I met him over at Coleto Creek one weekend last year.I'm shooting for jetfest with my centurion,we might make it.

Devilman
    Yea that's Rob's boat I met him over at Coleto Creek one weekend last year.I'm shooting for jetfest with my centurion,we might make it.
    How is it boatwise over there at Coleto? Couple of buddies are always ragging me to go over there....

Liberator TJ1984
    Now that you posted a pic of his wife and boat :devil:
    yea, I know THAT Robbie :idea:
    what the heck they been up too???

blowngas
    I drink alot and usually don't remember names
    but you do a good job of walking around and hardly ever fall down!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
    Practice makes Perfection

OldFaithful Squirter
    JETFEST 2005 HOT BOAT RALLY- Lake Corpus Christi
    The annual big blow out hot boat rally (JETFEST) on Lake Corpus Christi near Mathis Texas off of Interstate Highway 37 is upon us again real soon. Planned for September 3rd thru the 5th 2005. Once again to be held at Sun Rise Beach on the point, off of Interstate 37 then off of Highway 359 South to Park Road 25! We have got the UP IN SMOKE cooking team scheduled to have there BBQ trailer on location again this year for the good food and tunes, David Hobbs is getting the T-shirts & Koozies designed for this years promotions, and with some luck we will have the helicopter out again giving us some fly byes for airial photos! (We hope still have to get with Zac to confirm). If so and the water conditions are correct for us all to go meet at the Blue Pump House on the water we will set up a time for Saturday or Sunday to take a group picture and show those Havasu folks just how we party in Texas Style and maybe someday they will just come and join us!!! Also keep in mind that Tony & Nora Guerra have organized a kick off party for Friday night which as soon as I get a final plan we will post that info. So come get started with us in Orange Grove Texas off Hwy 624 & 359 with a cold beer if you get here by Friday night. So keep me informed if anyone needs more info on the Rally and we look forward to seeing everyone again at JETFEST 2005, till then we will JET'CHA LATER.
    thanks Kelly
    NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS -kcravenswp@aol.com
    NOTE NEW MOBIL NUMBER-361-701-8657

taylormanss
    where is robby and his blue boat?I haven't seen it in about a year.Come on down taylorman mathis tx. is only about 3 miles away and orange grove is about 12 miles away there are motels in both places also fiesta marina has a motel that is right on the water but they don't have that many rooms so you better check oh them!

taylormanss
    Hey DMAN there weren't but three jets when I was there,duane was there with his flatty,a few fishing boats,and a few ski boats.

taylormanss
    14 dayz till jetfest!!!!!!!!!

borderlinecrazy
    The Ranch Motel in Mathis, Texas is a very nice place to stay very close to all the activity at Jetfest.
    Phone 361-547-3003
    Come on down and enjoy the best boating event in the State. And the
    biggest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast