First thanks for all the information on Cheetah Boats, it was greatly appreciated!
Thanks a lot everyone! That was what I was looking for. Basically my situation is this, I make decent money but since I build houses I usually have it all tied up in my next project (spec home). I have great credit though. I don't want to do a home equity loan or a LIBOR loan or I would just buy Jordy's Schiada. I want a low payment and want to put down the minium amount possible so the boat has to sell for somewhere around the book value which is very difficult to find. I almost had that Eliminator Daytona bought but by the time I had the financing all put together the guy sold it the day I was going to pick it up hours before I got there. I just want a nice quality boat that I can have fun on the lake and tow a tube or skier and still get some decent speed out of it. I won't being goint to Mead but I will go to Havasu, Powell, Pleasant and the River so a flat bottom is out of the question, LOL. I have the loan set up now for about $26K. Any suggestions would be great, but the boat has to be around book value for it work.
Thanks,
Lake Ape!