Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nacimiento This Weekend

intense
    TW,
    Here is the info you need if you go to the link from above, you can print a map. Oak knoll is not on the water.
    Oak Knoll - Second campground after Entry Gate turn right. Full hook-up, RV sites, requires reservation or site assignment, must have yellow camp permit to use. Narrow roads, many sites back-in. Use caution, not suggested for RVs towing boats - 40 single sites.
    We should be around in June maybe we can hook up. Late July do you mean July 29-31 we will be in Havasu for the Shockwave Regatta. If you have any more questions just ask!!!!
    RNG
    We might go Sunday you gonna be there?

redneckgirl
    We might go Sunday you gonna be there?
    Probably not!!! We need to get some things done around the house...we have had so many thing to do this month!!!! See ya this summer!!!
    RNG

Aquaholic502
    We are going to try and make it on sunday so we will look out for you all. Is the debree getting any better? We have not been out there for about 4 weeks.

framer1
    We are going to try and make it on sunday so we will look out for you all. Is the debree getting any better? We have not been out there for about 4 weeks.
    Went out wednesday, debris not a problem. Hope to go out Sunday if not to hung over from wine festival. RNG hope to see you out there on sunday.

Aquaholic502
    Went out wednesday, debris not a problem. Hope to go out Sunday if not to hung over from wine festival. RNG hope to see you out there on sunday.
    What will you be in framer so I can look out for you if we go on sunday?

boatslayer
    What will you be in framer so I can look out for you if we go on sunday?
    he be in a brand new DCB f26 there are pics of it in cats and tunnels

redneckgirl
    Brooski (Roger),
    It was great meeting you guys and having a few cold ones together!!!
    Tell Kim I said hello...It was a fun we will have to do it again soon!!! Let us know when you guys will be back up!
    Framer1
    Sorry we missed you...Did you make it out on Sunday??? Can't wait to see the new DCB!!! We will be out on Monday of next week (Memorial)!! Dustin has a swim meet this Saturday & Sunday!!!!
    RNG

Aquaholic502
    I guess we missed you guys again. We went out sunday all day. Did not see anyone out there but now that I read what framer1 was in I think we passed him on our way out from the narrows. We waved at him but did not know he was from the forum. This is going to be a great year at naci and we will be out there a lot so we will have plenty of time to meat everyone im sure.

Brooski
    RNG, great meeting you guys and the kids, and having a few cold ones. There will definitely be more coldys at the lake in the future. I think I saw Aquaholic502 from our day camp as he was heading across the lake. Sunday was a total zoo, twice as busy as Saturday. Memorial is gonna be a mess up there. The campgrounds were almost full when we left Sunday at 5.
    On another note, it was VERY disappointing to see how discourteous alot of boaters are now on the ramp. Its seems to be the norm now to put your trailer in the water, and just wait there until the boat arrives, no matter how long it takes. They have no regard for anyone waiting in line for a boat already there. Also, it seems everyone thinks its okay to pull down the ramp to the water, then get out and prep the boat, untying the straps, loading your stuff in it, etc. That stuff should happen before you get to the ramp. Times are changing I guess.
    Oh yeah, they also raised the camping fees to $30 per night! Gotta get that revenue somehow since they lost half the camping with the lake being full. (But I will still be there, the lake is still too good to give up......lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12