Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Chopper rolls out...

LAFD
    Oh Man That Redrum Bike Was Bad Why Did You Change It?

Hustler
    Actually, the parents live in La Crescenta. I'm looking for a house in Tujunga though. Pricing is unbelievable. :cry:
    tell me about it. I bought my house 2 years ago for 220 and the one right next door to me just sold for 520 and I have a bigger lot. I just dont see things droping off any time soon.
    So buy one of Chris's bikes instead and we'll hit the crest

Rompn
    I am opening up a showroom in the Santa Susana Pass on the border of Simi and the SFV. Liberator Motorcycles has been manufacturing out of Denver for 8 years. LiberatorMotorcycles.com is our little website, and on cycletrader.com (keyword-Liberator) we have a few bikes there as well. We are full manufacturers and not special construction builders which means there are no registration or insurance issues with our bikes and banks will lend on them. Here are a couple 2005's that I have on hand and am looking to work an insane deal on right now which would be far less than what it would cost for us to do a build up on:
    http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/redrum.jpg
    **THE REDRUM ON THE TANK WAS REMOVED AND RESHOT IN ALL BLACK**
    http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/silver.jpg
    http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/paughco.jpg
    Nice bikes. If you are ever looking for an extra hand, let me know. I have a mini manufacturing department out of my garage. Got a tubing bender, welder, chop saw, jigs, etc. for anything and everything that comes up. Haven't worked on to many bikes, mainly off road trucks and jet skis. Did work at a bike shop for a year as a assistant mechanic and dual sport kit builder.

Rompn
    tell me about it. I bought my house 2 years ago for 220 and the one right next door to me just sold for 520 and I have a bigger lot. I just dont see things droping off any time soon.
    So buy one of Chris's bikes instead and we'll hit the crest
    Ya, 520 for a place in Tujunga is outrageous. My parents bought their place in La Crescenta for 550 10 years ago. It is two story, pool and jacuzzi, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, full backyard deck, 3 car garage and all.
    I'd love to get a bike. I'd rather build it than buy it though. That's how I am. Besides, I have to finish up all of my projects first before building new toys.

al cole'holic
    Oh Man That Redrum Bike Was Bad Why Did You Change It?
    ..it's a little hard to get a serious buyer when a bike says murder on the tank :supp:

LAFD
    Haha It Didnt Say Murder It Said Redrum Damit. Oh Well Im Sure It Looks Bad Ass Either Way.

Hustler
    ..it's a little hard to get a serious buyer when a bike says murder on the tank :supp:
    Your just spaming it in the wrong forums. You should try the Richard Ramirez fan club I'm sure you'll get alot more bites LOL

Eliminator 4 Life
    Haha It Didnt Say Murder It Said Redrum Damit. Oh Well Im Sure It Looks Bad Ass Either Way.
    That is the bike I want but I cant pull the trigger my want list is getting out of control :idea:

al cole'holic
    That is the bike I want but I cant pull the trigger my want list is getting out of control :idea:
    I forgot about you E4L....!! I am looking to get'r gone :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
    I forgot about you E4L....!! I am looking to get'r gone :rollside:
    I wish I could do something right now its one thing after another here I got the attorney working on my truck again cause this one sucks I want a new 28 daytona shit I want it all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast