Thread: Window help

Community
    Anyone have any experience with Atrium windows and California Energy Contractors? I checked their license online, they are bonded and insured, just wondering if anyone has had any problems...
    Thanks for the help.
    Gary

Community
    Bueller?

Rock-it man
    Anyone have any experience with Atrium windows and California Energy Contractors? I checked their license online, they are bonded and insured, just wondering if anyone has had any problems...
    Thanks for the help.
    Gary
    I build 20-30 homes a year and use them and have had no problems at all,been using them for last 4 years.

Community
    RM - I appreaciate the help.

sea2lake
    I install Many diff manufactures windows, Atrium is a good choice. 200 series is good. They also make Patio sliders. What City are you in?
    :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Community
    We were looking at single hung, Argon gas charged, double paned, I believe they called the series Triumph. We have 17 windows that need to be replaced and we are doing retrofits. How do they compare to Milgard? Everyone I know has used Milgard so I am not sure if I can compare price as I may not be dealing with Apples to Apples.
    Thanks.
    Gary

Burley1
    We were looking at single hung, Argon gas charged, double paned, I believe they called the series Triumph. We have 17 windows that need to be replaced and we are doing retrofits. How do they compare to Milgard? Everyone I know has used Milgard so I am not sure if I can compare price as I may not be dealing with Apples to Apples.
    Thanks.
    Gary
    Gary,
    Don't bother with Argon it is not worth the cost and is gone in 2 years, I will tell you that Atrium in a good product but when compared to the Milgard you will find NO ONE has the same level of service as Milgard. Atrium is a company that private lable's there windows thats why you said Triumph and no one has heard of it. They are popular with the retro window-texture coating-vinyl siding rip-offs ,because you can't shop there price if no one sells Triumph "right". If you are looking for windows ask your friends what they have and if they are happy.

Community
    As far as quality, would the Atrium be equal to Milgard? Since it is an Atrium window they would stand behind the warranty right? The guys wants about $458/ window delivered, installed done - which is an average as the windows are all different sizes.