Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: PIT BULL: how many times have ya seen this one...

Tom Brown
    ..but once that pits jaws locked...to bad...so sorry..also this is for FATAL attacks..if u check for attacks in general the numbers change dramatically.
    What about dogs with broken jaws? You didn't mention that. ... so sorry, you're post is meaningless because a dog with a broken jaw is less likely to be able to grab and hold it's victim in an attack, as well as less likely to be able to control saliva in general.

NOTALENT
    What about dogs with broken jaws? You didn't mention that. ... so sorry, you're post is meaningless because a dog with a broken jaw is less likely to be able to grab and hold it's victim in an attack, as well as less likely to be able to control saliva in general.

I think u started on the old whiskey a little early tom :hammerhea

bigq
    So has anyone mentioned what they were breed for originally in england uhh Childrens Dogs. I think this whole issue is like people and guns guns dont kill people people kill people, just like dogs with bad owners. Im so sick of people attacting me and my dog just becuase of his breed. Its like saying theres a more dangerous race of people theres not its crap. Find something else to bitch about like drunk driving on our waterways!!!
    You can't compare a gun to a dog
    :hammerhea a dog can have a mind of its own and attack without the help of it's owner. It's hard for a gun to kill someone without human intervention.

Krazy K
    """I can see no good out of that..I have seen that scar a dog for life..I dont believe in that..but thats just me..who are we to take away there dignity??"""
    Yeah, tell that to the millions of dogs that are "put to sleep" because there are not enough homes for them, because of people not spaying/neutering their pets, because they don't want to take away their "dignity".
    I work in a shelter and see it all the time.

NOTALENT
    """I can see no good out of that..I have seen that scar a dog for life..I dont believe in that..but thats just me..who are we to take away there dignity??"""
    Yeah, tell that to the millions of dogs that are "put to sleep" because there are not enough homes for them, because of people not spaying/neutering their pets, because they don't want to take away their "dignity".
    I work in a shelter and see it all the time.
    Hey look @ all the immagrants..I would rather pay for the dogs..then those fockers!! Put the tax money there instead. like I said..IMO.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910