Thread: Cool jetboat stuff

Hub454
    Has anyone done any business with Hi-Tech performance? They seem to be very knowlegable and have some cool jet boats for sale.
    Heres the link http://www.hi-techperformance.com

Cas
    Duane is a real good person to deal with. There has been much talk about all the really good things he's done for people on the Banderlog message boards. Duane hangs out on those boards quite a bit.

TaylorLP20
    I second that!
    Duane has a lot of knowledge, and is a genuine good guy who will take the time to explain things to you, not just tell you this is what to do because I said so!
    Thanks for all the info you have shared on these boards, Duane.

wideopen545
    he built my pump and i have purchased many parts from him he is stright up in my book

BobS
    Not only will he explain things, but he takes the time to make sure you understand what he is explaining. Sometimes with me, that can take a lot.

quig
    as a first time boat owner with 0 experience duane really took the time to help me get what I was looking for (even tho i didn't know myself)I personally think he is a person you can trust to tell you straight good or bad ... my .02 worth http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    quig.

CoastGuardSteve
    Duane is a great person to deal with! He bent over backwards to get parts to me and was right on the money with everything he said I should expect from my purchase. I would do business with him without any hesitation. Great customer service plain and simple!
    Steve