Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: In This Corner.........

Weighing in at a buck 125 (dripping wet with a couple bricks in her pocket),
    Wearing Marcie's 9th grade gym shorts with beautiful floral print, sporting the beer stained Molson cut off shirt, and classic textbook Mullett, The Canadian intellect,
    Ladies and gentleman.... KIMMMMMM HANNNNNNNNNNNNNSONNNNNNNNNN!!!
    And in this corner,
    Tipping the scales at a stout 150 lbs. Sporting David Metzger tattoos, he is dressed in Arian Nation white wearing a vintage wifebeater tank and tightly shaven head. Americas favorite son,
    Put your hands together DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMONNNNNNNNNNNNNSZTA!!!
    DING DING

Kim Hanson
    Go for it boys and Kim!!!
    What is this Guru? " Go for it boys? I thought it was one skin head against me with a slower boat than my Marlin? ...........( . )( . )........

lucky
    that would be a race right there -- I would put my money on kim , depending on moistier content of the snow :boxingguy

dmontzsta
    dmontzsta says: STFU Kim! BITCH.
    FAG.

dmontzsta
    What is this Guru? " Go for it boys? I thought it was one skin head against me with a slower boat than my Marlin? ...........( . )( . )........
    I can sort of understand this, so I will not put it in the "Kim Hanson WTF did he say thread".

lucky
    I can sort of understand this, so I will not put it in the "Kim Hanson WTF did he say thread".
    i think he insulted you

HM
    That would be a geat claymation Celebrity Death match with a suprise ending. Donald would kick the shit out of kimmy within inches of his death, and then donald would ask kimmy to say his last words, and Kimmy would utter a phrase that no one can make sense of, everyone would say WTF? and again kimmy would utter the same phrase and no one would understand. Donald would request a computer to put the phrase through the Hanslator, while donald and the ref and the judges are busy running the Hanslator, kimmy would pull out a v-drive prop shaft and sneek up behind donald on the computer and stab the prop shaft through the back of head coming out one of his eyes. Then Kimmy would shout "riceboy photo chop so skill, ...( . )( . ) And it would end with the Hanslator spitting out "You have made one of the biggest mistakes in history, the most famous being starting a land war in china, but a slightly lesser known mistake is focking with a Canadian with death is on the line!!!!! Tits!"

dmontzsta
    i think he insulted you
    He did? He doesnt do a very good job.
    Kim is just a toy...really...come on now. Lets go over it AGAIN. A BOY (we think) named Kim, with a VERY slim figure and long hair, sounds to me like he wears knee pads.

dmontzsta
    That would be a geat claymation Celebrity Death match with a suprise ending. Donald would kick the shit out of kimmy within inches of his death, and then donald would ask kimmy to say his last words, and Kimmy would utter a phrase that no one can make sense of, everyone would say WTF? and again kimmy would utter the same phrase and no one would understand. Donald would request a computer to put the phrase through the Hanslator, while donald and the ref and the judges are busy running the Hanslator, kimmy would pull out a v-drive prop shaft and sneek up behind donald on the computer and stab the prop shaft through the back of head coming out one of his eyes. Then Kimmy would shout "riceboy photo chop so skill, ...( . )( . ) And it would end with the Hanslator spitting out "You have made one of the biggest mistakes in history, the most famous being starting a land war in china, but a slightly lesser known mistake is focking with a Canadian with death is on the line!!!!! Tits!"
    LMFAO. I need to find someone to create that. I have a buddy that works with 3D maybe we can use that script, it would be awesome. We could put hanson in mary ann from gilligan's island outfit, with some farmer pig tails.

You Te
    Interesting.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast