Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: In This Corner.........

Kim Hanson
    I think you have inhaled too much of that outboard smoke.
    Its the followers that inhale the smoke RiceBoy, in other words you!......( . )( . )............. :idea:

dmontzsta
    Its the followers that inhale the smoke RiceBoy, in other words you!......( . )( . )............. :idea:
    Followers? I am a leader bitch...you know, like that guy that teaches at your AA group...A LEADER.

Kim Hanson
    Followers? I am a leader bitch...you know, like that guy that teaches at your AA group...A LEADER.
    Them boys telling you that you are the Leader of that V-Drive Leap Frog came don't count, Tweety RiceBoy SkinHead :crossx: ! I got out of Another Asshole couple weeks ago, how am I doing so far? Kiss V-Drives Rules Arse today more than once K, he needs it as much as the rest of those boys over yonder........( . )( . )......... :coffeycup

dmontzsta
    Them boys telling you that you are the Leader of that V-Drive Leap Frog came don't count, Tweety RiceBoy SkinHead :crossx: ! I got out of Another Asshole couple weeks ago, how am I doing so far? Kiss V-Drives Rules Arse today more than once K, he needs it as much as the rest of those boys over yonder........( . )( . )......... :coffeycup
    woooo That was alot for you, you should take a break and rub marcies feet now.

Kim Hanson
    woooo That was alot for you, you should take a break and rub marcies feet now.
    Marcy is working right now, so I waste my time with you RiceBoy :sleeping: Im hoping for something good out of that shit hole and all I see is NOTHING! Bring it SkinHead, this is the start of some fun with your Melon......( . )( . ).........You kinda look like Humpty Dumpty also, head wise!

HM
    I got out of Another Asshole couple weeks ago...
    That is just too disturbing. (http://www.100megsfree3.com/wingspan/fun/wav28.wav) :messedup:

Kim Hanson
    That is just too disturbing. (http://www.100megsfree3.com/wingspan/fun/wav28.wav) :messedup:

If you are another asshole you are sent to this Help Center, I didn't fit in at all ,they told me I was a prick instead of an asshole .......( . )( . )....

dmontzsta
    Marcy is working right now, so I waste my time with you RiceBoy :sleeping: Im hoping for something good out of that shit hole and all I see is NOTHING! Bring it SkinHead, this is the start of some fun with your Melon......( . )( . ).........You kinda look like Humpty Dumpty also, head wise!
    I would rather look like humpty dumpty than Joe Dirt.
    :idea:

Kim Hanson
    I would rather look like humpty dumpty than Joe Dirt.
    :idea:
    JoeDirt rocked Humpty Dumpty off the wall RiceBoy........( . )( . )......With a fart and the weight of that head sent him off to never, never land! :idea:

dmontzsta
    JoeDirt rocked Humpty Dumpty off the wall RiceBoy........( . )( . )......With a fart and the weight of that head sent him off to never, never land! :idea:
    Alright now...joe dirt is not smart enough to do that, Humpty Dumpty would come down on that dumb head of his.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast