Thread: Gas Blender

Jungle Boy
    I just ordered a gas powered blender from the ad section of the magazine. Does any body have one? They look to be very good and I'm looking forward in freaking the boys out on the river bank this summer. Should be a real treat.

Johnwithjm
    I think HBJET has one I`m sure he can give you some info

Chestah Cheetah
    HBJet's blender has tranferred ownership to RD and is currently undergoing some modifcations for the upcoming margarita season. From my experience (hogging it) one night using this machine I can tell you you're gonna have a blast and will want to make margaritas even if you don't want to drink them just because it's so cool to hear that little motor wind up.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Chestah Cheetah:
    HBJet's blender has tranferred ownership to RD and is currently undergoing some modifcations for the upcoming margarita season. From my experience (hogging it) one night using this machine I can tell you you're gonna have a blast and will want to make margaritas even if you don't want to drink them just because it's so cool to hear that little motor wind up.
    I'll be drinking them, no doubt. There is a ton of recipes on his web site www.gasblender.com (http://www.gasblender.com) that look real good. Will need to stock up on booze.

HBjet
    Jungle Boy, the blender I sold to RD is not the same as the one your buying.
    The one I had looks almost identical as the red one in this photo.
    http://www.xtremeblender.com/images/005s.jpg
    Check out the quality!
    http://www.xtremeblender.com/images/pic12.jpg
    This type of blender costs around 500 bucks new, the small ones are like 475 bucks. I sold mine to RiverDave for 200 bucks. I've seen the type your buying, and they work, but there not Xtreme! And there not as loud. You should get good use out of it without burning a hole in your pocket.
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited April 20, 2002).]

Jungle Boy
    Those look pretty fancy. I hope mine works good. But 500 US is like about 800 Can + shipping. And thats getting a bit rich for a cool drink. As far as the sound goes, maybe a 2 stroke buddy of mine can do some porting and pipe work on it (not really)!!
    Cheers, JB

jroos
    Hot Boat Hot Spots. Name that band.
    Mine has a YZ 250 mill!