Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yuk!!!!

JackieV
    Hi Jackie. I was at the river. I missed you too. Nice avatar by the way.
    You were at the river??? For a month or what? I was worried about you cause no one had heard from you or could get a hold of you!
    Thanks by the way, he is one hot thang and those pasties wooo-whoo! You should see'm with no pasties on!

Nord
    I like to pick my nose while driving, hold my hand out the window and roll my boogers around between my index and thumb till they are no longer sticky and dry enough to release into the air where they are freeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

JackieV
    I like to pick my nose while driving, hold my hand out the window and roll my boogers around between my index and thumb till they are no longer sticky and dry enough to release into the air where they are freeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    LOL, that is too funny! And sick! lol

Nord
    Thanks!

Phat Daddy
    We have a lot in common

JackieV
    We have a lot in common
    I wonder if he pisses on Parker too?

Phat Daddy
    I wonder if he pisses on Parker too?
    I'm sure we all have at one time or another

WetWillie
    I got really confussed reading this thing thinking I thought she was a lady?? :idea:
    I hate to say it but My buddy did almost that same thing to me! :burningm: Buggers are not yummy!

FMluvswater
    The Harry Potter booger flavored jelly bean is pretty gross ... judging from the yak face my son's step-mom made when she braved eating one! I'm a coward. :redface: I stuck with the known to be tasty flavors!

atomickitn
    lol he hee he hheee hee hheeee :boxed:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast