Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bmw Hookup

LAKEMAN
    I was wondering if anyone on the boards can hook me up with someone,where I can purchase a bmw with no bullshit (getting old,can't tahe the stress).Thanks.

unleashed
    check out ziggy - the beamer ho - he has an ad space on www.riverratlife.com, the dealership is located in oooooooooo'sssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeee !
    I second that...Ziggy will hook you up.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

RiverDave
    I was wondering if anyone on the boards can hook me up with someone,where I can purchase a bmw with no bullshit (getting old,can't tahe the stress).Thanks.
    Hit up Ziggy from Continental motors in Oceanside. Several from the boards have bought from him, and they have all been more then satisfied.
    760 - 722 - 1868
    RD

tamalewagon
    I'll put in my $.02 and confirm Ziggy is the guy to go to. I've heard nothing but great things about doing business with him.

moneypit
    I think you can also talk to tobtek. I dont know if he gets deals (ask around), but he may be able to help you out.

RiverDave
    I think you can also talk to tobtek. I dont know if he gets deals (ask around), but he may be able to help you out.
    Toby's out of the industry now.. If your talking Home Loan though, Toby's your man.
    RD

Ziggy
    Toby's out of the industry now.. If your talking Home Loan though, Toby's your man.
    RD
    He is now eh? I wasn't sure about that but I'd heard the rumors. Did you get that question answered the other day Dave?
    Lakeman..give me a ring and I'll give you the deal with no BS....I hate BS too.
    760-722-1868

LAKEMAN
    Thanks Ziggy,I will give you a call in the next day or so.Iam looking for a 06 330i or maybe a 06 530i.

Silver
    Go Ziggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dusty Times
    Anyone interested in an 01' 330i with low miles?
    The wife is talking about getting a Navigator or something since she is prego again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast