Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Edukator??? Is this his ride?

Mandelon

TheEduKATor
    Nope not me Mandelon, this is me for now.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...4708-small.jpg
    I'm not in the PT family, but with any luck, I'll be back in the Chevy family pretty soon here. If my students give me some time to talk to Jay tomorrow, I should be in something like my dad's ride here but with the Z71 package. We just got finished with Standardized Testing yesterday, so today was the first day in a week with all 240 kids. Students had me on my toes all day.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0681-small.jpg

TheEduKATor
    I messed around on the DMV website before trying to come up with a personalized plate, but it seemed like all the good education ones were taken. It could also be that I just was not creative enough. I might have to give it another try now.

PHOTOGLOU
    eduk8tor
    eduk8ter
    eduk8der
    eduk8ter
    eduk8err
    eduk8eer

Phat Matt
    You must be edjamacated.

Waldo
    Damn Dude, 240 kids...What subject(s) do you teach..PE? Or something else w/no prep?

sea2lake
    Edjmkat

MagicMtnDan
    EJAKATD
    EJAK8M
    EJAKATE
    EJAK8ED
    IMAHOTE (couldn't resist)
    SHEZHOT

TheEduKATor
    I have 40 kids x 5 periods all mixed grade levels and 1 advisory period of 40 sophomores. I teach everything from begining & intermediate drawing & painting classes to the advanced college placement 2d & 3d design classes, and graphics. Smallest class is 40 largest is 43.

Coach
    I have 40 kids x 5 periods all mixed grade levels and 1 advisory period of 40 sophomores. I teach everything from begining & intermediate drawing & painting classes to the advanced college placement 2d & 3d design classes, and graphics. Smallest class is 40 largest is 43.
    Now that sucks. I have 2 Earth Science (all levels), 2 PE (9th grade) which equals a total of 118 students. Confrence Period, then Athletics (Football and Track). That is a lot of art to grade. Next you are going to tell me you are year around and block schedule. :2purples:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast