Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: whacka, whacka, whacka!!

lucky
    lol -- I see mr guru - they did not let you "drive" ain't being in a whacker a "BITCH " lol steve -- did he put out ?

You Te
    Wackers, almost everyone in America has one.

You Te,
    I may need some help on my whacker

CrazyHippy
    Just add NOS
    OH sorry, i answered for UT
    BJH

jackpunx
    Just add NOS
    OH sorry, i answered for UT
    BJH
    I heard you can just use hairspray in those

CrazyHippy
    wd-40 works just as well, and keeps the rust issues down on all the iron skillet motrs following behind
    BJH

V-DRIVES RULE
    lol -- I see mr guru - they did not let you "drive" ain't being in a whacker a "BITCH " lol steve -- did he put out ? Lucky are you a memeber on every chat forum? cause you got NOTHING OF INTEREST TO SAY!!!! it must be bitch being YOU! oh you are a Bitch or maybe your somebodys cell mate "Yo lucky put this dress on your my date tonight''!!

Kim Hanson
    Do they all go way up before they plane?
    I will keep it simple, yes they do! But then they are gone..........( . )( . )........

BIGCHRIS
    Thats sweet,a couple of weeks ago i went to another lake and met a friend there ,a couple of boats like that came out one had SVT on it the other very close to the same, they had the outboard exhaust and sounded pretty strong never got a chance to talk to them but one guy stretched his boat out looked pretty darn fast.I guess a boat like that 80 plus is pretty common yes or no :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    Thats sweet,a couple of weeks ago i went to another lake and met a friend there ,a couple of boats like that came out one had SVT on it the other very close to the same, they had the outboard exhaust and sounded pretty strong never got a chance to talk to them but one guy stretched his boat out looked pretty darn fast.I guess a boat like that 80 plus is pretty common yes or no :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Faster than 80mph............( . )( . )..............

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast