Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: whacka, whacka, whacka!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Don't forget all, Canucks do Kilometers/hour instead of Miles/hour. More than 80 kph works out to More than 50 MPH. Dammmmmmmmmm my Non-blown big-block lake-squirt boat does better than that (Without the Nitrous). It sure sounds better too. Not so much like a blue-smoke-trailing-lawn-boy run amok. :eat:

Kim Hanson
    Don't forget all, Canucks do Kilometers/hour instead of Miles/hour. More than 80 kph works out to More than 50 MPH. Dammmmmmmmmm my Non-blown big-block lake-squirt boat does better than that (Without the Nitrous). It sure sounds better too. Not so much like a blue-smoke-trailing-lawn-boy run amok. :eat:
    I do mine in MPH, you go to klms reading bitch! Look at one thing--squirtboat----pile of shit! I see it as you suck and you are being one with your boat .........( . )( . )..........

You Te
    You Te,
    I may need some help on my whacker
    I heard you have the 300 x 3 liter, I don't know anything about those motors. :cry:
    I run the 2.5 litre motors.

uclahater
    wd-40 works just as well, and keeps the rust issues down on all the iron skillet motrs following behind
    BJH
    LMAO

lucky
    Lucky are you a memeber on every chat forum? cause you got NOTHING OF INTEREST TO SAY!!!! it must be bitch being YOU! oh you are a Bitch or maybe your somebodys cell mate "Yo lucky put this dress on your my date tonight''!!
    Yes I'm a social butterfly -- on all the boat forms -- but what scary is - looking in google search I typed in your name and all tbe bondage, anal , and fag sites came up -- So how do you hide the charges from your man biatch

You Te
    Lucky,
    I've noticed VDR always has something nasty to say, I guess his life must be in the pooper.

MAXIMUS
    I didn't realize how cute those little pwc are!! I may have to pick one up for my kids... U.T. what is yours called??? Is that by bombardier?? :idea: My daughter saw the video of you & roland crusin the channel like "Ponch & John" & thought it would be fun to get a couple so her & her sister could race each other & shiat... :smile:

MAXIMUS
    You and roland aren't like touching each other & shiat... Are you???

MAXIMUS
    Roland was that a fish finder on your dash??? Those things work bitchen! I wish I could have been in the back seat with Jerry, that would have been the shiat! 4 dudes on top of each other riding in a XL pwc looking all bad ass trying to race other dudes... America... fu ck yea... LMAO!!!

You Te
    You and roland aren't like touching each other & shiat... Are you???
    Yes Max we touch, but just a little. I hope some day you will join us.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast