Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: whacka, whacka, whacka!!

uclahater
    did you notice the big white thingy missing from the back of your parking lot

You Te
    Roland, has 2 weeks gone by already?
    It was so nice not to hear from you.
    No............I really do miss touching you.

MAXIMUS
    It will have to go out to a vote. Guru says your a little "girthy" in size. I'm not sure we could stand all the noise from your chubby skin flapp'en in the wind for the 30min. 90mph ride. People would be looking all around the boat for the "playing cards" clipped into the spokes. Slappidy slappidy slappidy....
    And yes the fish finder is cool.
    STOP IT!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

MAXIMUS
    I got these bitchen banana hamicks & a full jar of vasaline... Dude I could have represented the strap on well!!! :idea: :supp:

Roland the Fisherman
    I got these bitchen banana hamicks & a full jar of vasaline... Dude I could have represented the strap on well!!! :idea: :supp:
    You must have been a Boy Scout.....always prepared....

Kim Hanson
    Trust me! There weren't no frickin Boy Scouts like maximus in my troop!
    Rio
    Don't be so sure there, might be a closet greased down hammick swinger in the group!.......Dog! ........( . )( . )........

dmontzsta
    Trust me! There weren't no frickin Boy Scouts like maximus in my troop!
    Rio
    Dont mention boy scouts in a thread with Kim, he is all over that.

MAXIMUS
    Boy scouts... Dude I used to do a little cross dressing & then hang with the brownies... :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
    Boy scouts... Dude I used to do a little cross dressing & then hang with the brownies... :notam:
    Ahhh yes, nothing like an over weight uniformed 8 year old girl with a 5 o'clock shadow to get the juices pump'en.

Kim Hanson
    Ahhh yes, nothing like an over weight uniformed 8 year old girl with a 5 o'clock shadow to get the juices pump'en.
    Did you ask RiceBoy about that Roland ..........( . )( . )..........

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast