Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Hooter Sled !!!!!!!

cc322
    Cheers to you

atomickitn
    ok soo happy b day ,, i guess we will be working on your new house for you present from me................. soo thats why you wanted get the keys soo soon,,, i heard you were turning 300,, oh my bad,,, hi mrssss :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    AWwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiizzznit!!! Feelin a lil' old.
    Thanks Cakes and all you other peeps for the wishes. It's hump day on my bday. Whatya know? :devil:

jstwkd
    Happy Bday H.........................

a catered life
    happy b-day jay

HOOTER SLED-
    ok soo happy b day ,, i guess we will be working on your new house for you present from me................. soo thats why you wanted get the keys soo soon,,, i heard you were turning 300,, oh my bad,,, hi mrssss :rollside:
    Aww dude, you even haven't heard the latest. Kinda bummer news for my bday. I'll have to call you tomorrow to give you the details. As for the present, may have to cash in on that one.

barbigrl
    What's up JASON!!! I LOVE YA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GUYS MOVE TO THE IE!! THEN IT IS A PARTY!!! Ok....i need to stop yelling....I have been drinkin for ya already!! DAM RUN!!!!! OP6!! SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    This was the closest thing to a woman jumping out of a cake I could get:

Happy Birthday, Jay, hope it's a great one. What are you now, 23??
    Dang girl, you got those numbers a little mixed around. Boy do I wish. Man and I was hoping one of the lovely ladies on the boards would actually step up and help with the cake thing. :devil: Any volunteers???

HOOTER SLED-
    What's up JASON!!! I LOVE YA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GUYS MOVE TO THE IE!! THEN IT IS A PARTY!!! Ok....i need to stop yelling....I have been drinkin for ya already!! DAM RUN!!!!! OP6!! SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!
    Thanks Mel. We'll def be doing some make up partying once we get up there and at the river this year. :devil:

Bre
    Happy Birthday...... did ya save the steaks for later??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast