Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu - need a wheelbarrow

LHC Kirby
    I am heading out to my house this Friday and spreading out a little rock - 24 tons of rock :jawdrop: , and fiquire I would get a good work out while there spreading the rock. But, since I have two friends coming and only 1 wheelbarrow. I would like to borrow a wheelbarrow for Friday and part of Saturday - the bigger the better.
    Anyone have one I can use?

LHC Kirby
    I guess I should have clarified - Residents or part timers that I can make access to the wheelbarrow are preferred. But smart a$$ comments are welcome and expected
    come and get it ,st george,ut its brand new too

Mandelon
    Rental yard....$5 or $10 a day is normal.... I can bring one up on Memorial, but that's probably too late.

phebus
    I am heading out to my house this Friday and spreading out a little rock - 24 tons of rock :jawdrop: , and fiquire I would get a good work out while there spreading the rock. But, since I have two friends coming and only 1 wheelbarrow. I would like to borrow a wheelbarrow for Friday and part of Saturday - the bigger the better.
    Anyone have one I can use?
    Get the two friends working, go spend the better part of the day on the lake, and come back and tell them you were never able to find another wheelbarrow.
    Really though, if your spending 100+ dollars on gas to go to Havasu and back, pop for a few more dollars and get someone to spread the rocks for you, and go boating.
    Your request should read: Does anyone know someone with a wheelbarrow that can spread some rock for me.
    You only live once. , and theese are words of wisdom from a guy with a bad back.

bunny 166
    Got your wheel barrow Kirby.....

ahhell
    im 2 miles off the 15 at Bear Valley, Big black Home Depot one....it doesnt come manned though
    :crossx:

LHC Kirby
    Rental yard....$5 or $10 a day is normal.... I can bring one up on Memorial, but that's probably too late.
    that is an option - and will do if needed - but a Bunny has hopped in to help.
    I ALMOST have the option of picking my ride! Bunny has some I can use, but if I can find one or two in LHC - that would save the transport.... which is no hassle in a p-up.... so, if you have one in LHC speak up... Thanks

LHC Kirby
    Get the two friends working, go spend the better part of the day on the lake, and come back and tell them you were never able to find another wheelbarrow.
    Really though, if your spending 100+ dollars on gas to go to Havasu and back, pop for a few more dollars and get someone to spread the rocks for you, and go boating.
    Your request should read: Does anyone know someone with a wheelbarrow that can spread some rock for me.
    You only live once. , and theese are words of wisdom from a guy with a bad back.
    Good Idea......... anyone want to spread rock? Wheelbarrow or Bobcat are good..... let me know, I will gladly go on the water instead!

phebus
    Chris, I have one you can have if you want to haul it out there. FREE

life's a river
    that is an option - and will do if needed - but a Bunny has hopped in to help.
    I ALMOST have the option of picking my ride! Bunny has some I can use, but if I can find one or two in LHC - that would save the transport.... which is no hassle in a p-up.... so, if you have one in LHC speak up... Thanks
    If you feel like stoping in Corona, I have one you could use. PM me if you are interested.
    LAR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast