Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice Detail on this rig!

TheLurker
    WOW, That thing is sick!
    Did you notice it only seats 4 people I need seating for 5 so I'll have to pass on this one.
    If he ever comes out west I'll see if he wants to race for "pink slips"
    NOT :hammerhea
    It sure would be fun to run that MTI on lake Pacific though.

Charley
    this is just super bad.... for any of you speed racer fans, remember the buttons on the wheel of the mach 5... well check out the wheel of this bad boy... on the Mach 5 one was for jumping, one was dual rotating saws, on was and underwater feature .... trying to remember the rest/ anyone else old enough to recall??
    btw check out pops... "faster speed faster" ... killer boat wish I had 50 million liquid
    http://fountainusa.com/44speed4.JPG

Havasu Hangin'
    btw check out pops... "faster speed faster" ... killer boat wish I had 50 million liquid
    http://fountainusa.com/44speed4.JPG
    ...and don't forget Trixie:
    http://fountainusa.com/44speed5.JPG
    Geeze, I'm old... :squiggle:

andy01
    For a theme boat that boat has to be second to none. The detail in that boat is crazy, I love the sticks together as one big shifter handle like speeds car.
    Andy

Charley
    ...and don't forget Trixie:
    Geeze, I'm old... :squiggle:
    Damn I used to think Trixie was the ideal chick too.....

Havasu Hangin'
    Damn I used to think Trixie was the ideal chick too.....
    ...and don't forget Speed's older (long lost) brother (Racer X) on the GPS display:

TheLurker
    this is just super bad.... for any of you speed racer fans, remember the buttons on the wheel of the mach 5... well check out the wheel of this bad boy... on the Mach 5 one was for jumping, one was dual rotating saws, on was and underwater feature .... trying to remember the rest/ anyone else old enough to recall??
    Customized accessory designed by Pops Racer.
    Control A:
    “Releases powerful jacks to boost the car so that Sparky, our mechanic, can quickly make any necessary repairs or adjustments.” Although designed for this practical function, the auto jacks have also been used to “leap” the car short distances at high speeds, as a wedge to prevent the car
    from toppling over a waterfall, as an alternative braking systems, and as a tool to crush cars in a car-wrestling match.
    Control B:
    Sprouts special grip tires for traction over any kind of terrain. At the same time, 5,000 horsepower is distributed equally to each wheel by auxiliary engines.” Definition of “any kind of terrain”: firm, icy, or unsteady ground; ocean floor; vertical mountainsides.
    Control C:
    For use traveling over heavily wooded terrain. Powerful rotary saws protrude from the front of the Mach 5 to slash and cut any and all obstacles.” The rotary saws have also been used as a means of self-defense.
    Control D:
    Releases a powerful deflector which seals the cockpit into an air-conditioned, bullet- and crash-proof, and water-tight chamber. Inside it, I am completely isolated and shielded.” The deflector also protects against sleeping gas.
    Control E: “The control for special illumination which can be traversed singly or in tandem, and which enables me to see much farther and more clearly than with ordinary headlights. It’s invaluable in some weird and dangerous places that I race the Mach 5.” When used with the “night shades” attached to Speed’s helmet, his vision is enhanced with infrared light.
    Control F:
    Used when the Mach 5 is under water. First, the cockpit is supplied with oxygen. Then, a periscope is raised to scan the surface of the water. Everything that is seen is relayed down to me by television.” The 100-pound auxiliary supply of oxygen is enough to last for thirty minutes.
    Control G:
    Releases a homing robot from the front of the car. The homing robot can carry pictures or tape recorded messages to whomever or whenever I want to send them.” The robot also can carry handwritten messages, X-ray film, rope, and small Egyptian statues, and it has been used as a means of defense. The bird-like device is operated by a built-in remote control within the cockpit. A separate button sends the robot “home.”
    ...and don't forget Speed's older (long lost) brother (Racer X)
    But unknown to Speed or anyone else.
    Now how many people fiddled with that little round VHF antenna to tune Channel 52 VHF in L.A. during the late 60's KDOC (I think) to watch the show.
    Trixe was HOTT!

Havasu Hangin'
    Now how many people fiddled with that little round VHF antenna to tune Channel 52 VHF in L.A. during the late 60's KDOC (I think) to watch the show.
    Oh yeah.
    I even named my dog "Kimba" ('cuz she was white) when I was a kid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12