Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Magazine

Dennis Moore
    My name is Dennis Moore and I write for FAMILY AND PERFORMANCE BOATING MAGAZINE. It is a new magazine, only two years old, published by Buckaroo Communications. I would like to know what everyone thinks about it and what we can do to improve it.
    Sincerely
    Dennis Moore
    MoorePerf@Adelphia.Net
    Familyandperformanceboating.com

HammerDown
    Big thumbs up to that mag. I stumbled across it a few months back. I'd like to see some Jet Topics...however they do a good job of all around Hot Boats...and all the tech pages are great!
    If I must say...I'll thumb thru Hot Boat Mag...leave it on the shelf and take Family + Performance Boating Mag. home with me.
    Sorry Hot Boat...I do however like your web page.

Hotcrusader76
    HammerDown:
    Big thumbs up to that mag. I stumbled across it a few months back. I'd like to see some Jet Topics...however they do a good job of all around Hot Boats...and all the tech pages are great!
    If I must say...I'll thumb thru Hot Boat Mag...leave it on the shelf and take Family + Performance Boating Mag. home with me.
    Sorry Hot Boat...I do however like your web page.WOW...I feel a heated topic coming on...
    ***boat verses Family Perf.Boating Mag.!
    You can probably win over ***boat by just sending subscriptions out on time...Hahaa

Kim Hanson
    Sorry,can't say I have seen an issue of it,but this again is Canada......( . )( . )...

502procharger
    i would like to see an isue.
    send me some info on where i can get one, or a lit of places in my area that might have them. e-mail me for specific area located.

bulldogdad
    dennis,i got the issue with the TALON 377 on the cover,great mag but would like to see a little more pics,interior of the cabin of that boat,read it was in the rear? you've done a great job with the evaluations,liked the force 29,talked to paul at eastcoast force,nice guy.hope everything works out for you're magazine,by the way,any openings for a test driver,lmao

wsm9808
    I bought a copy of the very first issue from a mag rack, liked it, and sent in a subcription card. Got the bill and paid it. got sent 2 more bills over the next three months, but no magazine. Sent a copy of the canceled check back with the fourth bill and asked to have my magazines sent. After a couple of more weeks I called the office and the girl said see would send all the back issues I missed. I got a couple then and three or four more over the next 7 monthes. I did not renew because I never got all the mags from the first year. I liked how they would write some how-to articles on working on your boat and up grades, but it was too much trouble to get my mags. I expected better from John Dianna, he did some really good work with the car magazines.

sprintman
    I like the magazine, need more jet and clasic v-drive articles. keep up good work.

spectratoad
    I have not seen the magazine but will keep an eye out or post some info. I agree with sprintman. There needs to be a mag with more articles on the 70's and 80's boats. There seems to be alot more of them than 80k + cat and offshore boats. I think there is a calling for those articles.

TOBTEK
    Where do we get a copy, I haven't seen this mag before!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast