Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Magazine

Hotcrusader76
    TOBTEK:
    Where do we get a copy, I haven't seen this mag before!We need phone numbers here! I want a subscription please!...LOL
    -Ty

Havasu Cig
    We had a subscription this past year and only received 2 mags. We contacted a couple people at the mag via e-mail and they said they would fix the problem. We will see if it works.
    BTW: I like the mag!!
    [ September 03, 2002, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Cig ]

XTRM22
    I've heard good things about the mags but a few do seem to have questions with subscriptions. I get my ***boat on the 15th or 16th of everymonth like clock work. I have never even seen the Family and Performance mag on the news stands I go to. Good luck, I'd love to have another boating magazine to read, by the 12th of each month I'm reading my old mans issue of Trailer Boats!
    Chuck

TOBTEK
    Do any local book stores carry this Mag? I've never seen it before. How about a web address?

Tobtek, try Barnes and Noble. The ones around here carry it.
    Website= FamilyandPerformanceBoating
    [ September 03, 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: OLDSQUIRT ]

GlastronGuy
    ***boat is too expensive and it seemed that most of the articles were about yachts that I would never own. I let my subscription expire. I have never seen the other mag but I will get a copy.

TOBTEK
    OLDSQUIRT:
    Tobtek, try Barnes and Noble. The ones around here carry it.
    Website= FamilyandPerformanceBoatingthanks OLDSQUIRT! I'll give-em a try!

RiverDave2
    Does anyone else see something fundamentally wrong with this thread?
    RD

HOSS
    I can`t believe they let it go this far?
    ***boat did do a hell of alot better with the reader`s rides section. This was my last issue, but for the reader`s rides improvement, I am gonna subsrcibe another year. See improvements on the horizon. Maybe the editors really do hear us? Besides I need new bench reading material.
    And I`m gonna get another shirt!
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!

DEL51
    Dennis, you should have seen the posts from about 6 months ago. Many people complained about the large 28ft + boats in hot boat. Your magazine was mentioned as well.I initially sbscribed hoping there would be an alternative to this scenerio.FPB had some good basic tech articles and the layout was nice. I dropped my subscription because I had not seen one article on a V-drive or jet. You had some nice outboard articles.Hot Boat responded by continuing to show the reader rides section where they display smaller performance boats and an occasional spread on personal rides.I assumed that with the hot rodding background of John and others, the magazine would have included more hardcore stuff.There is a alot of potential subscribers for the taking.Hot boat does acknowledge jets and v-drives on the technical side and offer a Q+A column. That said, they do not do any build ups or in depth articles on engines or Jet/V-Drives.I am curious as to why family and performance does not address this.I know we may be on the low end of the income bracket compared to the owners of the large cats,etc,But we do spend money on upgrades,especially engine upgrades.This subject was hashed over months ago but if you could, show this post to your editor.Thanks,Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast