Thread: Does anyone here know anyone on a swat team in Saskatchewan?

hoolign
    I have a request!

They have swat teams there? What do they do swat horseflys off the polar bears?

clownpuncher
    S.W.A.T.? For the Cantatards? Why?

hoolign
    S.W.A.T.? For the Cantatards? Why?
    You have quite a few Canadians right where you are!..don't make me activate ..."operation clownpuncher"

clownpuncher
    You have quite a few Canadians right where you are!..don't make me activate ..."operation clownpuncher"

Ah shit, you got me on that one. Lot's of y'all down here, although, most all y'all are heading back up north. Gettin too hot I guess :cry:

hoolign
    Ah shit, you got me on that one. Lot's of y'all down here, although, most all y'all are heading back up north. Gettin too hot I guess :cry:
    The old man lives down there most of the year. We have quite a few friends that live there year round. It's no hotter there than it is in Kelowna and Osoyoos B.C.....just dont last as long up here! :yuk:

clownpuncher
    The old man lives down there most of the year. We have quite a few friends that live there year round. It's no hotter there than it is in Kelowna and Osoyoos B.C.....just dont last as long up here! :yuk:
    Well, tell them to get their Canadian asses to my place. I'd love to buy Hooloigan's folks a beer or three.
    It gets hotter than 120*? on a summer day?
    Damn. My Battalion Chief is from Canadrama, cool guy. I love him like my brother. When are you gonna get your Canadian ass out here to see you folks? Letws have a beer.

MagicMtnDan
    SWAT Team! They don't even have an NHL team in Saskatchewan!

Tom Brown
    I may have a contact, Hoolign. Do you have some parking ticket issues you'd like handled?