Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starwars Movie lines???

NOTALENT
    Went to El Toritos last night for a few margaritas @ the Long Beach Town Center...and fock..the star wars line was wrapped around the whole damn place with freaks everywhere!!! haha...one of the girls I was with had a friend who was in the middle and was there since 4:00pm...we left @ around 11:30 and that fockin thing was still insane! I never really like the show..I cant see waiting in line that long...I will wait for dvd if I opt to see it...

H20 Toie
    The force will not be with you.

Dr. Eagle
    I will wait for dvd if I opt to see it...
    As will I. I hate crowds for anything... The Movie theater, Disneyland, the airport, etc.
    I'll wait for the DVD myself!

NOTALENT
    The force will not be with you.
    haha..what force??? I dont need to stinking force!

ahhell
    Those peeps need to look up the word life...and then get one...WOW

AZKC
    Same as sitting in line at Windsor, to go sit in line in the Channel, and then sit in line to load your boat :idea: To each is own

Racer277
    Same as sitting in line at Windsor, to go sit in line in the Channel, and then sit in line to load your boat :idea: To each is own
    I was thinking the same thing....I'd rather they wait in line at the theatre, than in front of me at a ramp....

Cole Trickle
    I had some buddies that Fandangoed tickets for the 12:30 showing 3 weeks ago.
    They asked me if I wanted to go and I said hell no!
    I have always been a big Star Wars fan and will see it this weekend but I am not going to wait in line and see a movie at 12:30 when I have to be at 7:00

Dave C
    now thats funny right there I don't care who ya are!
    Those peeps need to look up the word life...and then get one...WOW

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I heard on the radio that some losers have been waiting outside of Mann's (or whatever it's called these days) in Hollywood for two months. LOSERS!!!!

So many more valuable things to experience in life than waiting in lines like that when you don't have to. We will see it in the theater, we have seen them all in the theater (Jeff and I, not the kids! ) but not today, probably not this weekend. And I'm prepared to be disappointed by the whole thing. The new ones just aren't as good as the early ones. IMO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast