Thread: TRULY A SAD DAY....

HammerDown
    My 21 Daytona is now Winterized...Off to South street on the H.D. for some Cheese Steaks... Toys are Good!

Clutch
    Hey Hammer
    Sounds like your ready for winter, I am to but not the way i wanted to I lost a piston when i hit the go juice for the first time to use it oh well will rebuild this winter. Keep Jet'in. Russell

Wet Dream
    Hammer,
    I hear where you're coming from. I did mine for the 2nd time this month. It is saddening, and almost thought of doing it a third time since tomorrow is going to be fairly nice and the family wanted to go out. But I will let her rest and get the other things done in the boat that I need to, ie seats and carpet. One great thing...we have something to look forward to in the upcoming months.

DickDanger
    I am with ya. I have been out in the shop all day getting the "AquaHolic" ready for bed. Even living in SoCal, it is starting to get a bit cold. Time to break out the Yamaha and start spending some quality time at Glen Helen, and Elsinore MX park, working off some of this "I had too many Silver Bullets" flab from the summer. I am going to move my bed out by the boat so that I can sleep with one hand on it at night....-Dick Danger out

hey dick danger,you weren't part of the fire fighters guys that were at elsinore friday were you.if so hopefully not the one that broke his ankle.let me know next time you go to elsinore.

DickDanger
    Boatnam,
    Actually, I was out at Perris a couple of weeks ago with 76Tahiti, and a few other guys from here, and that was my last hurrah for the summer. I have already winterized the Rod Bahner special, and am concentrating on getting myself back into racing form for the winter MX series in SoCal. I dont think that I will be back out for the rest of the year. See ya next spring!!! -Dick Danger out