Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel Parking

Havasu_Dreamin
    So, here is the deal from a friend of mine who just went down to the channel. Coming in to the channel from Thompson Bay ~ 100 yards on the left is cordoned off no parking. Then a little further up, the same holds true for the right side. Apparently they are alternating the no parking areas. My friend did not walk the whole channel so he is not sure if it is just in the narrow area or if it extends all the way to the bridge.

ClownRoyal
    So, here is the deal from a friend of mine who just went down to the channel. Coming in to the channel from Thompson Bay ~ 100 yards on the left is cordoned off no parking. Then a little further up, the same holds true for the right side. Apparently they are alternating the no parking areas. My friend did not walk the whole channel so he is not sure if it is just in the narrow area or if it extends all the way to the bridge.
    The 100 yards on the left is where most families pull up to let their kids play in the water, etc. Not to mention the fact that it is some of the best sand (no rocks).

Havasu_Dreamin
    The 100 yards on the left is where most families pull up to let their kids play in the water, etc. Not to mention the fact that it is some of the best sand (no rocks).
    Don't shoot the messenger. Just relaying what I was told.

dicudmore
    somebody better go check it out... I volunteer to get sick NOW and head out for the weekend

Mandelon
    So the no parking areas are staggered all the way along? This way there will be no one across from parked boats...?
    Is this permanent or only for the holiday?

WYRD
    So the no parking areas are staggered all the way along? This way there will be no one across from parked boats...?
    Is this permanent or only for the holiday?
    Is there a holiday this weekend?

Havasu_Dreamin
    That's the way it sounds. I'm sure there will be pics of it up by Saturday night from someone.

ClownRoyal
    Don't shoot the messenger. Just relaying what I was told.
    What?

Mandelon
    Is there a holiday this weekend?
    Uh no, it would be next weekend, but maybe they are getting an early start???

Havasu_Dreamin
    What?
    Thought you were venting at me. Sorry.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast