Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel Parking

Havasteve
    I own a small plane here in Havasu and will take some pics from it when the channel is full of people on Saturday, it will be interesting to see the mobs in between the signs. I'm usually up cruising the lake and river anyway, maybe some have seen me, I'm usually very low and slow in a red and white Cessna with My elbow hanging out the window, I allways wave back. Look for Me around noon. I'll post the pics Sunday morning.
    Ok, I'll post one of sandbar too! May as well.

Essex502
    Sux.

Mandelon
    I own a small plane here in Havasu and will take some pics from it when the channel is full of people on Saturday, it will be interesting to see the mobs in between the signs. I'm usually up cruising the lake and river anyway, maybe some have seen me, I'm usually very low and slow in a red and white Cessna with My elbow hanging out the window, I allways wave back. Look for Me around noon. I'll post the pics Sunday morning.
    That sounds like fun. How far up or down river do you go?

ClownRoyal

Rod-64
    I will be at the LH city police station tonight.........I'll try to get a scoop on the situation.

Rod-64
    So YOU'RE the real culprit of the noise and CO probs in the channel!!!

bohica
    I don't get it. They close off 100yds of the channel right in front of the playground equipment, an area where mostly families like to hang out away from the the mayhem deeper into the channel. When we hang in the channel, that's where we like to hang, beach is nice and sandy.
    Bullshit if you ask me.

purrfecttremor
    Popcorn Please. This Suxxx!

ClownRoyal
    I don't get it. They close off 100yds of the channel right in front of the playground equipment, an area where mostly families like to hang out away from the the mayhem deeper into the channel. When we hang in the channel, that's where we like to hang, beach is nice and sandy.
    Bullshit if you ask me.
    Maybe Rod-64 will be able to shed some light after having dinner with the Havasu Police . It is confusing as to why shut down the 'family area' of the channel.

Rod-64
    Maybe Rod-64 will be able to shed some light after having dinner with the Havasu Police . It is confusing as to why shut down the 'family area' of the channel.
    No dinner..............just work. Unfortunatley, I don't get back til late so I can't post anything I may/may not find til then. And no............I'm not on work release at the jail..........My company cleans the station.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast