Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trident Custom Boats Dual Jet

MudPumper
    Thought I'd thow this up for discusion. Looks killer.
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/f...nt_rigging.jpg

Hustler
    thats going to be one sick deck boat. Wes has dane a tremendous job of building that boat

One thing's for sure.... the jar of Vaseline in the fourth shot better be standard equipment.

franky
    One thing's for sure.... the jar of Vaseline in the fourth shot better be standard equipment.
    Allways lookin for that jar are ya? Just Joking!!

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Won't those un-jacketed twice pipes get "too hot in the hot tub"

flat broke
    The boat looks nice, but how the hell do you install a twin turbo'd deal into a nice looking setup like that and then use a Glenwood 4point mount kit? That thing is a little too nice not to be sporting some baddass railkit with tons of bitchen compound curves incorporated into the design to match the curvy lines of the boat.
    Chris

Liberator TJ1984
    I like the outside design of the hull .....great job Wes
    BUT ,Just to be nosey ,
    why are all the inside angles so boxy and sharp edged ???? will that be hidden by the interior

The boat looks nice, but how the hell do you install a twin turbo'd deal into a nice looking setup like that and then use a Glenwood 4point mount kit? That thing is a little too nice not to be sporting some baddass railkit with tons of bitchen compound curves incorporated into the design to match the curvy lines of the boat.
    Chris
    I was thinking the same exact thing.. They've got a friggin CNC'ed transom plate, but a glenwood motor mount kit and bell housing.
    Rad boat, and nice work otherwise.
    Anyone know what intake they are using? Looks like a one piece intake with one big mounting pad for the suction pieces. I know R&D Marine was having those casted at one time, Id really like to see the keel and inlet side.

Froggystyle
    In order...
    The pipes you see are the template for Bassani to build the mostly jacketed system from. All 4" polished stainless tube. It will be cool to the touch.
    Rail kit is forthcoming. I wanted to test the bottom and get the this boat rigged. Turns out getting billet built is the easy part... designing it is the tough part. I don't have a Milling machine, and I don't have any files to go off of for the hole patterns so I needed to start somewhere.
    Most of the hard lines you see are covered by interior. They need to be hard to fit a piece of hard board on. The big square thing on the front of the helm is toast too. That is where the DVD player screen goes, but in the helm that is currently being tooled it is all a nice rounded edge about the same front face as the flat part under the gauges.
    The interior is mostly curvy. The helm just turned out wrong.
    The Dual Drive is a cooperative effort between Gear Manufacturing and R&D Marine. Very nice piece.

HBjet
    In order...
    The pipes you see are the template for Bassani to build the mostly jacketed system from. All 4" polished stainless tube. It will be cool to the touch.
    Rail kit is forthcoming. I wanted to test the bottom and get the this boat rigged. Turns out getting billet built is the easy part... designing it is the tough part. I don't have a Milling machine, and I don't have any files to go off of for the hole patterns so I needed to start somewhere.
    Most of the hard lines you see are covered by interior. They need to be hard to fit a piece of hard board on. The big square thing on the front of the helm is toast too. That is where the DVD player screen goes, but in the helm that is currently being tooled it is all a nice rounded edge about the same front face as the flat part under the gauges.
    The interior is mostly curvy. The helm just turned out wrong.
    The Dual Drive is a cooperative effort between Gear Manufacturing and R&D Marine. Very nice piece.
    Right On Wes! Glad you have kept with this... miss ya guys on the water though...
    HBjet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast