Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: See ya

phebus
    Woke up this morning, and I can't walk, so, off to the emergency room where the doctor says emergency surgery is probably in order. I guess the river is out for this weekend, bummer. Well, if they just shoot me full of drugs, it's still a chance. If you see me, just look for the drooling guy.
    Either way, talk to you all in a few days I hope (unless the focker kills me)
    Rick

topless
    I'm sorry to hear this. Hope all turns out well.

schlepy
    damn bro, sorry about the bad news hopefully everything is ok. sounds serious if surgery is involved. i woke up this morning and couldnt walk but mine went away in about 5 minutes...

Mandelon
    What the hell? Too much bean dip? Well I will take out the wife and daughter on your boat and take plenty of pics for you to drool on when I bring em back.....
    J/K keep us posted...best of luck to you, bud. :chi:

MsDrmr
    Hope you get to feeling better soon, keep us up to date on whats going on...

LAFD
    Sorry To Hear About The Bad News Hopfully They Can Fix It. Hang In There Brotha.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Woke up this morning, and I can't walk, so, off to the emergency room where the doctor says emergency surgery is probably in order. I guess the river is out for this weekend, bummer. Well, if they just shoot me full of drugs, it's still a chance. If you see me, just look for the drooling guy.
    Either way, talk to you all in a few days I hope (unless the focker kills me)
    Rick
    Sorry to hear this Rick hope all goes well keep us posted

PlyaPlya22
    Good luck Rick....

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    good luck neighbor..

Biglue
    I wish the best Phebus. BTW thanks for the advise the other day.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast