Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castiac this sunday 5-21

jackpunx
    Got the boat home.. think Im going to go sit in the sun for a few hrs .
    anyone else going?

LAFD
    THINK I WILL IF I DO BE LEAVIN TUJUNGA AROUND 10ish WHICH WOULD PUT ME THERE ABOUT 10:45. BE THERE ABOUT 2 TO 3 HOURS.

jackpunx
    THINK I WILL IF I DO BE LEAVIN TUJUNGA AROUND 10ish WHICH WOULD PUT ME THERE ABOUT 10:45. BE THERE ABOUT 2 TO 3 HOURS.
    looks like we'll be on the same sched.. Not sure what you boat looks like.. but
    I have a white and yellow Stoker with a couple blowers on it..

LAFD
    i have a 79 20ft southwind tan and blue.my engine cover has a scoop on it. will be towed by a black dodge ram with a op6c sticker on the back window. if i see ya ill try to catch up and say hi.

jackpunx
    i have a 79 20ft southwind tan and blue.my engine cover has a scoop on it. will be towed by a black dodge ram with a op6c sticker on the back window. if i see ya ill try to catch up and say hi.
    if you dont have a crew and you need some help..
    call me
    Mark

LAFD
    Right On I Appreciate That. Hey Same For You Need Any Help Give Me A Ring. 818-472-2993.

Biglue
    Look out on the water guys. I was out there last Sunday and there was a ton of f'n debri. I'm talking 6 inch diameter pieces of wood. You may have lees trouble in your boats. Also the water level is back up again and the cove is back to where it was last season. I might go out there myself. If you see a red yellow and orange commander out there introduce yourselves.
    Louie.

jackpunx
    Look out on the water guys. I was out there last Sunday and there was a ton of f'n debri. I'm talking 6 inch diameter pieces of wood. You may have lees trouble in your boats. Also the water level is back up again and the cove is back to where it was last season. I might go out there myself. If you see a red yellow and orange commander out there introduce yourselves.
    Louie.
    come out.. it will be cool to kick back.. its supplsed to be 90 up there this weekend

Biglue
    Thanks for the invite. I'll try but this weekend I'm tied up with my boy's baseball game. Not only that I'm off tot he river for Memorial and have to do the family maint. if you know what I mean. If you are marrid you do. It's a dude's trip.

plaster dave
    I will be there with my 26 howard cat white w/ red and blue strpies with 4 to 5 other boats. see you on sunday.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast