Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castiac this sunday 5-21

H20 Toie
    i'm going to go play in the ocean in the morning but should be to castaic by 2. hope to see some of you there

Essex29
    I'd love a ride.... Gas money :smile: ...food :smile: .....beer :smile:
    anyone have room for me? :smile:
    Lemme know!!

JetBoatRich
    What about guys with black thongs......I hope they banned that type of activity.....
    LMAO

slingingsmoke
    should be at Castaic around 2pm w/ fam. [Black, blue, silver 22ft jet boat, bimini has same color stripes] so say HI.
    Rich, let me know how Pyramid turns out.
    JON.

H20 Toie
    What the heck did everyone go, we got there at about 2:30 and they had both ramps closed i had thought by that time people would be leaving but i guess since it was 100 out everyone was having to much fun, oh well maybe next time. but at least the ocean was great.

JetBoatRich
    Pyramid was great

MudPumper
    What the heck did everyone go, we got there at about 2:30 and they had both ramps closed i had thought by that time people would be leaving but i guess since it was 100 out everyone was having to much fun, oh well maybe next time. but at least the ocean was great.
    I never went because I heard the lake still had a ton of debris on it. Then I ran into a buddy at dinner who said it was a cluster fuc k over there and they shut it down. He said it was also blown out. Glad I stayed home by the pool. :hammerhea

jackpunx
    We had a great time.. the lake was blown out for the most part.. didnt even realize that they had closed it..
    We had about 5-6 boats tied off in the back.. Plaster Dave, Knuckleheads, Bigamist, Rev wiliams and some others that are lurkers..We had a great time.. in the afternoon we all went to the back of the lake.. looked for cops.. :supp: .. We didnt see any.. so we turned the back into a race track.. lol.. I wonder if the guy at the end was upset that we used him as a turning boui..lol..
    A friend was coming towards the back and was laughing.. all he could see was a bunch of roosters back there.. we all got a couple of passes before the fuzz showed up.. then we bailed and had a great BBQ...
    No matter how blown out.. or whatever.. Its almost ALWAYS better than sitting home on the couch....
    it was good to hang with all you guys out there..Look forward to doing it again
    Mark

LAFD
    Pics?

Rev. Williams
    Pics?
    Tonight.... I need to pull them off the camera.
    As for the cluster phuck at the ramp!!! OH YA!!! Boating tests and licensing needs to happen sooner then later !!! There were some of the dumbest people I've ever seen out there. Mike had 1 boat hit him, then another 5 minutes later almost drive right up his swim step...and his boat was PARKED at the dock :jawdrop:
    The sad part is that the friken cops sit up high on the damn over looking the ramp and just yell at people with a bull horn and the lifeguards just walk around with their thumbs in their a$$es !!! They need to enforce some laws and kick people out. The also need a ramp director that will keep things moving.
    Castaic has now become just a weekday only lake for me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast