Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "IP" address? I need to find one.

PHX ATC
    Keith - just pretend it's me talking to you, smile, nod your head and don't give a shiat what I say...see, all's better now!!!
    Go get em! :crossx:

HM
    I know this isn't the place but I had to reply: Actually if you disassemble the packets that you sent to reply to this message your mac address is encoded in the 3rd, 7th and 9th positions in the packet in hexadecimal code both on the front of the packet and on the end of the packet. The UUID is also embedded in the 4th, 8th, and 10th positions front and back. Also the AGR system that ***boat uses is far from inpenatrable. I used to work a compressed nights workshift at Fab 6 at Intel and had the other 3-4 nights a week free to learn the internet. I got into lots of trouble though, I garantee that there are people out there who can get and decode a packet to figure out your MAC address and then clone it. Windows XP makes all this 100 times easier by using the same encryption code range for everything leaving an XP computer. I think it only has a 99969 digit range which is very easily hacked using an old wardialer trial and error method. This takes a long time but is very easy.
    Does this guy know how to party or what!?!?!? :wink:

ITS ALL GOOD
    Lake Ape you are a wild man.

RiverDave
    So at the end of the day... The boat owner doesn't care and is laughing about some stupid guy talking shit on the internet.
    And we learned that both Tom Brown and Lake Ape are actual card carrying, pocket protector wearing, math club attending geeks. But we already knew that, so what was the point of all this again?
    RD

I'm thinking we may need a dedicated
    "The Lake Ape / Tom Brown "WTF did they just say"
    thread in BR for these wild and crazy guys.
    Makes me appreciate the fact I know just enough HTML code to get me in trouble
    I think I'll go ping my beer bottle to see if I need a refill now.

Tom Brown

[Edit: slam removed by TB]

Hey this thread is gaining some momentum now. :smile:

HM
    Are you focking kiddding me?
    The UUID is the first 6 bytes of the MAC address. MAC addresses are not encoded into IP packets. IP information is contained in IP packets. MAC addresses are encoded into ethernet frames, which are envelopes for IP packets.
    The only way my MAC address leaves my house is if I am using a protocol which sends it to the destination.
    I guarantee there are not.
    Seriously... you're so far over your head, I feel bad about laughing my ass off at this.
    I try to be generous but you are so far out of your element, I think we ought to just forget this incident ever happened.
    This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

RiverDave
    Hey this thread is gaining some momentum now. :smile:
    GEEK FIGHT!! GEEK FIGHT!!!
    RD <--- got my money on the Canatard.

HM
    GEEK FIGHT!! GEEK FIGHT!!!
    RD <--- got my money on the Canatard.
    People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living. People don't say that about you...as far as you know.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast