Thread: What have I been missing???

Three Days Only
    Anything exciting, or just the same old junk!!!

DrewDown
    Empty your voice mail box for your cell. Fag.

DrewDown
    Oh ya, Its always the same old junk in here.

UnionJack
    WOW That was nice

Up 4 River
    Oh ya, Its always the same old junk in here.
    Drew,
    What's up man? You up for a couple of beers this weekend on the pennensula or you going to be at the river?

unleashed
    Drew,
    What's up man? You up for a couple of beers this weekend on the pennensula or you going to be at the river?
    Dude are you asking him on a date??? I think Jeffy would be very upset! :argue: Dont mess with his boyfriend.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Up 4 River
    Dude are you asking him on a date??? I think Jeffy would be very upset! :argue: Dont mess with his boyfriend.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    The last thing I want to do is mess with the masters domain. This is not my territory over here so I'll make sure not to upset him. Just was seeing if Drew was up for some beers since we're neighbors. You know how the beach life is on the weekends Deano.

unleashed
    The last thing I want to do is mess with the masters domain. This is not my territory over here so I'll make sure not to upset him. Just was seeing if Drew was up for some beers since we're neighbors. You know how the beach life is on the weekends Deano.'
    Hell yeah I do!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

DrewDown
    Drew,
    What's up man? You up for a couple of beers this weekend on the pennensula or you going to be at the river?Rob, been working my ars off and will be until wednesday. (including the weekend) Then its off to hawaii for a week. and then I'll be at the riv the following weekend. June 3-5. Come on out. Your over due for some hotlaps.

Up 4 River
    Rob, been working my ars off and will be until wednesday. (including the weekend) Then its off to hawaii for a week. and then I'll be at the riv the following weekend. June 3-5. Come on out. Your over due for some hotlaps.
    Hawaii should be nice! If you're at Mohave the weekend of June 3-5th I need some laps. I already know I would want to buy your boat before I even get a ride. :smile: