Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Block Spanking Party#3

Wicky
    Big Block spanking party where it will all be
    settled. Havasu-Oct. 5,6,7, 2001.
    Speed Alley @1:00 daily. Radar guns should
    be present. It will all be settled if those
    who say what they mean, mean what they say.
    Personally, I have one of those funny clamp
    on boats that smell so great. Mmmmmmmm.
    I love the smell of 2-stroke oil in the morning!!! The deal is you must get to speed
    alley under your own power. This will be lake racing. No ropes to hold on to. If you
    would like to bet on your race may I suggest we create a "fundraiser" for the IN N OUT childrens foundation. Say, maybe $50 and you get a bithcin "I spanked something shirt" and
    the money gets donated to the cause minus t-shirt cost. What do you guys think?
    Step up to the plate and let's make it happen. This will be the 3rd Big Block Spanking party we have thrown. So far, we "eggbeaters" haven't been beat yet!!
    This is an invitation for fun more than anything else so, come on out and have a raging river experience. You can email me at eatsushi@mindspring.com if you have any constructive criticism. Look forward to spanking most of you!!
    Wicky
    [This message has been edited by Wicky (edited July 22, 2001).]

Jetmugg
    I usually try to stay out of this kind of discussion, but this one is just too predictable. Whenever an outboard guy wants to race a jetboat, he always wants to do it from a 50 mph punch, or something ridiculous like that. I can get a pretty good idea about what this "party" is all about - bring your jacked up outboard and 30" pitch prop, then go about 5 miles down the river and start running upstream. By the time you hit the 3 mile marker, you should have it up on plane, then you can start trimming it out until you hit your top speed for the radar gun at the 5 mile marker. (That's outboard mentality). Under these conditions, most jetboats don't have much of a chance against a high revving outboard on a lightweight tunnel boat.
    Of course, jetboat guys like to tilt the scales in their favor also, and most outboards don't stand a chance under good jetboat conditions. Try running your eggbeater against any strong jetboat in a standing start, quarter mile drag race, and your outboards will get whipped just about every time.
    It just goes to show you that different setups have their own strong points, and us jetboat guys love raw horsepower and acceleration. Maybe that's why the jetboat forum is so popular that we are bringing in flatbottom and outboard guys.
    My 2 cents.
    SteveM.

EDROE
    My wife sed I cant go. And she also sed if theres any spankin going on she'll be the one doing it! Sorry sounds like fun.....Later....Edroe
    P.S. dont forget to put the plug in

beached1
    I have a buddy that has a Stoker Sport Tunnel with a tweaked 2.5 V6 smoker. I have to admit, his boat rips. He doesn't get laid much though. I think it's because most chicks don't like it when their face starts to ripple from the 80+ MPH runs that he always seems to be doing. Like you wicky, he catches us jets all the time. I have raced/ridden two strokes (PWC and dirtbikes) for many years and love the smell of a smoker when it's burnin some oil. Especially Klotz. But when it came time to move up and get a boat, I couldn't resist how cool a big block sounds and a rooster tail looks. Ask yourself what sounds better, a freshly ported two stroke or a nasty cam in a big block. It's just a sexual thing for some of us.

Wicky
    Jetmugg,
    This is your chance to prove what you have just stated. I'm sure even I would feel intrigued to race you regardless of what your set-up is just to find out. I used to own a BB. Got tired of losing and wrenching.
    Right now, you have been invited to prove what you have just said so do as a man would do and show up for the BBSP#3 this OCT.
    Every year someone like you says what you say and then they don't show UP!!
    I like to have fun. I think big blocks are awesome. I just think I can spank most of them with my lil ol 153 cubic inch Merc. And that is in the 1/4 mile. If you want me to put my 30" prop on I'd be happy to run it and race you on the top end!!
    Edroe,
    We can put you in witness protection!!
    Beached!,
    I'm not so sure on your philosophy anymore.
    I don't think the women like to lose no matter what kind of ripples are on their faces!!
    Havasu Oct.5,6,7. Come get spanked!!

lakecrazy
    Oh boy, here we go again!

Jetmugg
    Wicky:
    I won't be towing from Indiana to California to race you, just as you would probably not want to tow to Indiana to race me, although you are cordially invited. Yes, I would race you in the 1/4, and it's possible I might lose (I've got a CP Gullwing, slightly warm 454, and plenty of work in the pump and setup). I'm not saying that I wouldn't. My point was simply that outboard guys want to tilt the scales in their own favor, and jetboat guys want to tip the scales in their own favor.
    The second point is that this is a JETBOAT forum, and that is has become so popular that it is attracting attention from the outboard and flatbottom guys. So if you want to see how quick my boat is, you will have to tow your eggbeater to Indiana, and if you win, I'll buy you a Coke for the drive back home.
    Steve

JET BUG
    well LS7 do you think we might have us a...............TROLL ?????
    keep jeting
    J.B

dragally
    Hey Jetmugg, if I can somehow get my eggbeater to Ill would you drive that far for a spanking?
    What ya think Wicky,can he beat me? hehe
    dragally

jroos
    Must be kinda lame in the outboard forum or its a lack of gettin` laid! That`s it, that`s the reason for two dorks to come to our forum and bitch. Hey Wicky, hear in Louisiana, we have a cure for that condition. BOURBON STREET! I used to work for an OMC dealership and I like outboards. Less maintenance and longer life. But the looks and sounds of a V8 can`t be beat! And anytime you wanna make it here, COME ON DOWN. The day an out board beats a jet off the line, is probably the same very day that you FINALLY get a woman in your boat.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast