I want to appologize to this board and the boating community for a post that I wrote last night. I deleted that post this morning after I read it and realized how ignorant I was. It was late and I was tired and had a bit of a beer buzz. When I re-read my post I saw how my wording blasted the board members and not the 2 percent that it was intended for. I also appologize for the rap music description. This is what I've always heard it called, no racial overtone was intended. The rest of the post was just my venting my anger for the controls being imposed on the lake. I have no right to vent to people I don't know and no right to point a finger at anyone other than myself. This appology would have been posted this morning had my computer not failed. It was pointed out to me in that thread that these board members are not the ones at fault. I truly belive that. The boating community as a whole have always been very responsible. These people are the ones who will eventually save our boating enjoyment. I will stay online for a while so you can kick my ass, I deserve it. Rick