Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Board Appology

outboardrick
    I want to appologize to this board and the boating community for a post that I wrote last night. I deleted that post this morning after I read it and realized how ignorant I was. It was late and I was tired and had a bit of a beer buzz. When I re-read my post I saw how my wording blasted the board members and not the 2 percent that it was intended for. I also appologize for the rap music description. This is what I've always heard it called, no racial overtone was intended. The rest of the post was just my venting my anger for the controls being imposed on the lake. I have no right to vent to people I don't know and no right to point a finger at anyone other than myself. This appology would have been posted this morning had my computer not failed. It was pointed out to me in that thread that these board members are not the ones at fault. I truly belive that. The boating community as a whole have always been very responsible. These people are the ones who will eventually save our boating enjoyment. I will stay online for a while so you can kick my ass, I deserve it. Rick

HM
    Looks like you are doing a good job of kicking your own ass. (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3...r=kick_ass.mp3)
    :coffeycup

shadow
    Never saw the post but thats a class act to recognize a mistake and fess up.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Never saw the post but thats a class act to recognize a mistake and fess up.

Agreed!

Mrs.Racer277
    I guess I missed the drama too. But way to go on stepping up and apologizing. You don't see that often.
    Holy-- that poor mouse. :cry:

NOTALENT
    I saw it...it was pretty focked up...not a good way to make an entrance into the sand box..but as long as u mean this..ur a good guy for the time being.. a few words of wisdom...lay off the alcohol...believe me..I know what it does...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Apology accepted (at least from me). I appreciate someone who can admit his or her mistakes.

Mrs. casean
    Apology accepted (at least from me). I appreciate someone who can admit his or her mistakes.
    Same here! I didn't see it either so no harm done

KACHINA KEN
    It was more funny than anything, drunken rants are always funny. Next time just post picks of yourself doing mangina or something constructive like that. Have another beer Ricky.

life's a river
    I saw it...it was pretty focked up...not a good way to make an entrance into the sand box..but as long as u mean this..ur a good guy for the time being.. a few words of wisdom...lay off the alcohol...believe me..I know what it does...
    Good post! He sure ruffled some feathers.
    Way to stand up Outboardrick! Now let's all just get along and enjoy the heat.
    No more :boxingguy
    LAR

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast