Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Board Appology

SmokinLowriderSS
    I read most of the postings last night, but held my keyboard. I'm not local to the area and do not post on here often. Apology accepted, this time (repeat apologies are always suspicious).
    Pass the popcorn over here this way, Racer is on the bottle tonight (and Ii DON'T mean nitrous) :wink:

Coleitis22
    I want to appologize to this board and the boating community for a post that I wrote last night. I deleted that post this morning after I read it and realized how ignorant I was. It was late and I was tired and had a bit of a beer buzz. When I re-read my post I saw how my wording blasted the board members and not the 2 percent that it was intended for. I also appologize for the rap music description. This is what I've always heard it called, no racial overtone was intended. The rest of the post was just my venting my anger for the controls being imposed on the lake. I have no right to vent to people I don't know and no right to point a finger at anyone other than myself. This appology would have been posted this morning had my computer not failed. It was pointed out to me in that thread that these board members are not the ones at fault. I truly belive that. The boating community as a whole have always been very responsible. These people are the ones who will eventually save our boating enjoyment. I will stay online for a while so you can kick my ass, I deserve it. Rick
    No one cares. Half the people that post are S---faced because they are bored and read the posts. Say what's on your mind and you will get rewards negative or positive by good down to earth folks here. It's all about having fun.

Coleitis22
    Yes, by all means, hang your hat on the Coleitis "I hate Mexicans, I hate green boats with checkers and I hate looking at pictures of your kids" posting philosophy.
    Hang your hat on your tiny little wanger. Just trying to help but I guess that is impossible since you are an emotional and psychological inbred. Go sleep with your mother, if you know who she is, and maybe an epiphany will occur to let you know where your space in life is. Until then, get off the boards.

HM
    That is about as entertaining as this (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3...r=annoying.mp3)

Coleitis22
    STFU dick before I make you cry. Keep hiding behind your keyboard, crybaby.
    Gee Bob, how Manly of you to threaten me on the boards. Junior High must have been a traumatic fixation for you. Would you like fries with that whine. How's the job at Wendy's drive up window?

Kilrtoy
    What did R277 pass out.....

Throttle
    It was one heck of a welcome party for ya rick, I had some popcorn and got my laundry done all at the same time. This is a better way to say hello and meet us. goodluck with the pasties and those signs, cya on da water.

HM
    ShockwaveBob threatening Coleitis (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3...High=moron.mp3)
    I think HH will be the only admirer of my work.

Coleitis22
    Here's the difference between your posts and mine. Mine are based in fact. In fact, I can direct everybody's attention to the posts I referenced above. Your posts are some dillusional fantasy. Junior high was not traumatic. I've never worked at a fast food restruant.
    Please explain to everybody exactly how I "threatened" you? I said you're hiding behind your keyboard. You say things on the internet that you would never say to anyone in real life. That's a pussy showing his ass. I say what I say the same as in real life. I don't insult people's boat or their kids or their wives because I'm a big internet pussy.
    Listen to Holy Moly, he is having fun. I believe your shorts are on a little too tight. Or, quite possible, your tights are a little too short. Either way your are correct. You are an internet pussy and you should take a lesson in grammar and spelling. Show me some facts about what you are an expert in and I will prove you an idiot.

WYRD
    Anybody catch the Angles game tonight? :argue:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast