Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Board Appology

HM
    Yeah, an internet fight. Coleidiot won because he bored me to death.
    Personally, I am proud of you fellas... (http://www.jahozafat.com/cgi-bin/mp3..._Burgundy=cock fight.mp3)

DogHouse
    Nice job Rick!

a catered life
    welcome rick and dont worry about it...i didnt read it but you are making a honest effort to fix the problem......if some of these folks cant accept that then f them you dont want friends that will hold something so minor aganist you any way.........but if you do it again i will have to ban you for life :220v: just kidding.its the internet have fun with it but remember there is a real world outside of this dam screen
    to my buddy sean......cause i now you and i know how great of a guy you are all i can say is....... i want what your were drinking........ :crossx:
    to the two guys fighting.....wtf :argue: someone be the bigger of the two and stop the bull :yuk:

JetBoatRich
    Good of you to step and realize maybe you were a little off line wish more people would do that.

GHTRIM
    I saw it...it was pretty focked up...not a good way to make an entrance into the sand box..but as long as u mean this..ur a good guy for the time being.. a few words of wisdom...lay off the alcohol...believe me..I know what it does...
    Especially in parking lots... :hammer2:

NOTALENT
    Especially in parking lots... :hammer2:
    haha..hey focker!! Im dealing with enough shiat as it is!! with out u poppin off at the mouth!! :hammer2:

STROKER ACE
    I can see why someone would get pissed and drunk and rave bout what you people have to live with out there, here in Ok. there are alot less rules and laws

riverrunner
    It takes a big man to come on here and apologize. Welcome to the boards Rick.

BarryMac
    I want to appologize to this board and the boating community for a post that I wrote last night. I deleted that post this morning after I read it and realized how ignorant I was. It was late and I was tired and had a bit of a beer buzz. When I re-read my post I saw how my wording blasted the board members and not the 2 percent that it was intended for. I also appologize for the rap music description. This is what I've always heard it called, no racial overtone was intended. The rest of the post was just my venting my anger for the controls being imposed on the lake. I have no right to vent to people I don't know and no right to point a finger at anyone other than myself. This appology would have been posted this morning had my computer not failed. It was pointed out to me in that thread that these board members are not the ones at fault. I truly belive that. The boating community as a whole have always been very responsible. These people are the ones who will eventually save our boating enjoyment. I will stay online for a while so you can kick my ass, I deserve it. Rick
    No Harm No Foul...

franky
    Sean, you are my new best friend.
    Amen to that!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast