Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here own a Commander Signature 29'?

Teabagger
    Seems like a nice boat. Anyone have first hand experience with this model?
    http://www.commanderboats.com/showroom/29signature.html

famaffair
    I own a 26 signature and I love it. No problems with customer service or the boat. I heard mixed reviews about Commander, however I love mine. The 29 is an awesome boat they have got a few at the yard in Perris that just came out
    of the mold. Look in the image center under 26 sig and you will see a few pictures I posted of two 29 sigs that they just sold. Call steve at
    (951) 304-3050 he will probably work you the best deal. Here is mine
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...2285thefam.jpg :smile: :smile: :smile:

H20 Toie
    Be VERY careful with them.

famaffair
    isn't that with any boat dealer? :idea:

OGShocker
    I hope ThatJeffGuy passes this thread by.... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    His dealio with CUMMANDER.. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46423)

H20 Toie
    famaffair isn't that with any boat dealer?
    My family could have been killed becuase of the way they built my boat they knew of the problems but never let us know,(It was to much trouble to call all the owners and it might not happen to everyone) i could go on and on but just remember they have a bad name in the industry for a reason, yes there boats look great and there prices are lower than a lot of boats but when stuff falls apart just never go back to them and when it's time to sell it remember there are a lot of people that will not even consider one.

riverrunner
    isn't that with any boat dealer? :idea:
    No, there are plenty of reputable boat dealers out there that do think of more than just making a buck, they actually build great boats and stand behind their boats and think of the customers safety. Commander has shown again and again that they only want your money than they could care less about you. Maybe things have changed thanks to the internet and they are now taking other things into consideration, as you have been kept happy. Hopefully Commander has finally become a reputable shop, but as far as I'm concerned, too litlle too late.

DryHeatOnly
    Hijack<---- Be sure to checkout the Shockwave 29' Magnatude

THATJEFFGUY
    I hope ThatJeffGuy passes this thread by.... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    His dealio with CUMMANDER.. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46423)
    OG, I saw the thread...just not at liberty to comment too much on it. The link you posted to my original thread should be enough reading to keep any prospective Commander buyer busy for a little while...and very hesitant ! A simple search of the boards will find the most negative comments and problems of any boat manufacturer are with Commander...it's a fact !

OGShocker
    OG, I saw the thread...just not at liberty to comment too much on it. The link you posted to my original thread should be enough reading to keep any prospective Commander buyer busy for a little while...and very hesitant ! A simple search of the boards will find the most negative comments and problems of any boat manufacturer are with Commander...it's a fact !
    Happy to help! :chi:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast