Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ever see your old boat???

WYRD
    I don't think I will ever see my old boat cause I am sure whoever bought that POS drilled a hole in it and used it for an anchor :crossx:

Throttle
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0IMG07-med.JPG
    I was told that its been seen. I do miss it, a little.

pixilatedpussy
    you ever sell your old boat and the guy calls you for everything. then you want to never see it again....

bunny 166
    Saw it last year in Moabi--then the guy sold it to a guy---here on the boards! It now belongs to TBONE 1907 and he named it "The shocker" LOL

HCS
    Does any ever see thier old boat on the water after selling it?
    We have been on the water almost every weekend for the past couple of years either in Havasu or Parker and would think that we would see our old boats atleast once.
    One time i saw 1 boat i owned about 3 boats ago in Parker but none of the others.They should be in good running cond.
    1 was a 94 Eliminator and another was a 98 Ultra.
    Ya know, I sold a cherry OB Tahiti. The guy said he was going to run it hard.
    He put it on his credit card and I never saw him or the boat ever again.
    He was local too. Maybe to loco.
    I always wandered what happen to that boat. I had alot of bucks and elbow work into it. :idea:

coolchange
    Sold my boat to a guy and he moved a 100 miles away and he sold it to someone else then this friend of mine buys a boat and says how bitchen its is and I say HEY thats my old boat and he says it ain't and I tell him the serial # and WAS HE PISSED!

Mrs CP 19
    Still waiting, know they were sold locally. especially waiting to see the old Rogers, yellow and orange.. think it runs down by Blythe, but don't get there too often.

gfinch
    We sold the boat thru a dealer near Folsom Lake, we live in San Luis Obispo Co., Atascadero. A few years later we were prefishing the Delta and were idling thru a 5mph zone and passed by our old boat with the new owner in it. We both turned around and talked for about 10 minutes. The boats were the same color scheme. Thats how he knew who we were.
    The real p#sser was when we ordered that boat we didn't know if the color scheme would look right. Before we saw it some jerk saw it tried to buy it ,then ordered one just like it. So now there are four 18'4, (2) 19' and the copy cat's 20'.
    Champion Bass boat all metal flake, Gun metal w/20% alfa jewels, Purple arrow and center of top cap w/bright red pins. Known as that stupid purple bass boat, even though the majority of the boat is Gun metal.
    Gary
    P.S. We have suprised more then one Hot Boat in our "Mr. Toads Wild Ride"
    A toad in bass fishing slang is a Big Bass. All fish in tournaments are released alive .

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ever been driving your boat and see one just like it?
    YES!!! :yuk: Aftershock was kind enough to make 2 exact duplicates of our boat :yuk: Used our graphics we drew, same colors and everything. One of the owners was always embarassed when they saw us and another one of them actually came up to us at the Sandbar and apologzed for copying our boat. I almost puked when I saw theirs.
    Who cares now....its someone else's triplet now and I don't think anyone will be copying our Stoker. :rollside: :rollside:

dicudmore
    I see our Essex in Havasu quit often. :wink: And miss it.
    Late, Mike
    You know its for sale Mike

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast