Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ** RUMOR : Irvine Lake Circle Boat Races Aug; Bring your zoomies ?? **

carbonmarine
    Hey,
    Who has info on this... or is it a fart in the wind ?
    A full on Race at Irvine Lake would be the kuelest thing on a Hot August Night .... Maybe they can get Neil Diamond to come on out & play when the Sun goes down ???
    Seriously though, whom ever has info... let me know. ....
    - Rick32 :boxed:

dave n
    Wow! Word gets out fast. This is not a rumor. We have been working on this project for over a year with our sponsors and it looks like we have jumped through all the hoops necessary to pull this off. We are expecting to make the official announcement during our v-drive regatta in June. We are hoping to have the cirlce boat event in August. We also like your idea about Neil Diamond....probably cant get the real Neil Diamond but maybe we can get Super Diamond. Have you see them?

dmontzsta
    WOW is right, this is awesome news to have some racing right in our backyard. Thanks again for all the work you do for this sport Dave.

Squirtin Thunder
    What kind of racing ??? :rollside:

dmontzsta
    hmmm... :idea: what forum is this?

Moneypitt
    Dave don't overlook the event at Long Beach in August. Sure would hate to have to choose between the 2 if they're conflicting, or even to close together to make both................Ray

carbonmarine
    Hmmmmm, I am a racer and I have to choose one... Corrosive Salt Water vs. Fresh... Hmmmm, I am a spectator and I have to choose one Ocean Air vs. Sunny Hills and place made just for this and a nice band at night to drink beers and hang afterwards to bootr ....
    Geeee, that's a real difficult one !!!
    Super Diamond Booking Information ( Getterdone Dave !! )
    Are you ready to get Surreal? Super Diamond is available for everything from exclusive private parties, corporate events, movie premieres, clubs, fairs, festivals, weddings, and...? Where would YOU like us to play?
    You too can rock to the sounds of Neil Diamond "Super Style" at your next party or special event. Simply contact Daniel Swan for all the details.
    For Booking Information
    Call Daniel Swan @ (510) 655-7926

superdave013
    Hmmmmm, I am a racer and I have to choose one... Corrosive Salt Water vs. Fresh... Hmmmm, I am a spectator and I have to choose one Ocean Air vs. Sunny Hills and place made just for this and a nice band at night to drink beers and hang afterwards to bootr ....
    Geeee, that's a real difficult one !!!
    [/B]
    ABPA points -vrs- run for notta
    Any real racer won't miss Long Beach if they are the same weekend. And as a spectator I won't miss it either. That is hands down the #1 best boat race in So Cal.
    Don't get me wrong, I love these deals that Dave puts on. I just hope you guys look at the APBA / SCSC dates before you plan your deal. Because I'd like to attend both!

carbonmarine
    Points... Who needs stinking points .... :rollside:

GofastRacer
    Points... Who needs stinking points .... :rollside:
    The racers!..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast