Thread: Well, it looks like Texas is going to have,,,

oldbuck40
    PERFECT weather this weekend for boating!!! even up here in the DFW area they are talking 92-93 and very light winds!!! Texas jet you better take advantage of this good weather!

TexasJet
    PERFECT weather this weekend for boating!!! even up here in the DFW area they are talking 92-93 and very light winds!!! Texas jet you better take advantage of this good weather!
    You better believe it! I'll be at Somerville Saturday noonish. Got some new valve springs in the motor, see if I can get the RPM'S back to 5400. Put in a new speedo also, old one died. If you hit the lake, have a safe one and "don't broke nothin'". TexasJet :smile:

gregr1971
    i live in houston and you all just have to rub it in! my motor has been delivered BACK to the machine shop today .(second time)

Sweet Addiction
    You better bet I am looking for some water this weekend. About to leave out for Austin from Hachie tomorrow morning. Think I might try and hit up a lake down there is the GF does not complain about it.

Taylorman
    You better believe it! I'll be at Somerville Saturday noonish. Got some new valve springs in the motor, see if I can get the RPM'S back to 5400. Put in a new speedo also, old one died. If you hit the lake, have a safe one and "don't broke nothin'". TexasJet :smile:
    Hey Jeff, didn't you get a new impeller a while back? Whats up with that?

TexasJet
    Hey Jeff, didn't you get a new impeller a while back? Whats up with that?
    Tman, it's a very long story. I'll fill you in at the Father's Day get together. TJ

blowngas
    PERFECT weather this weekend for boating!!! Man, you can say that again----finally got the big cruiser going enough to take it out---found some leaks, but not hard to fix----biggest problem was POS carb---idle circuit f*$ked up!!-----beer was cold and water cool---- it was GREAT!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
    Ron, take that Edelcock off there and put the hat on it you know thats what ya wanna do anyways :devil:

blowngas
    take that Edelcock off there no hat for that sled!!!-----might put a pee wee blower on it like the one you used to have---that would work really good!!!-----will probably put the 2-4's on it somewhere down the road---got an edelbrock low profile street manifold, just got to have two edelbrock carbs that work----ran pretty good for its size!!!-----and it can haul lots of beer!!!

Liberator TJ1984
    Ron, might ask Nate or Cornbread if they know where another one is ???
    I think a few of the Alice boys were running them and went to Holley's :idea:
    try to catch you this weekend , I will be home and I will look around too