Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charlie and The Choclate Factory.

NOTALENT
    wow..it's finally being remade after all this time. At first I thought it was going to be a part 2 with that name...but nope..just a new version. Looks like it may be decent. Although johnny depp looks like a scary crackhead in the movie.
    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808403419

WYRD
    Brandon you never cease to amaze me.................. :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Brandon you never cease to amaze me.................. :rollside: :rollside:
    Dude..u should have came out last night!!! Way to much fun...and what the fock do u mean by that!! :notam:

syke-o
    i need to pick up a pair of those shades he is wearing for the river!!! :boxed:

WYRD
    Dude..u should have came out last night!!! Way to much fun...and what the fock do u mean by that!! :notam:
    I could not come out last night because (and I am yelling so someone will hear me) I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER :crossx: (inside joke) What is the plan for the weekend? Sat night I am getting some ink work done......shoulder and 1/4 sleeve.

NOTALENT
    I could not come out last night because (and I am yelling so someone will hear me) I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER :crossx: (inside joke) What is the plan for the weekend? Sat night I am getting some ink work done......shoulder and 1/4 sleeve.
    haha...Clubbin at Smooths saturday off of pine..in LB, and Tonight @Khourys in LB. Going to go off! damn..are u eventually going to work to a full sleeve?? and did u design it urself?? what is it??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I cannot wait to see this movie! The original is one of my alltime favs!
    :rollside:

Mandelon
    If this movie is on, we always stop and watch it. I want that Golden Ticket!

WYRD
    haha...Clubbin at Smooths saturday off of pine..in LB, and Tonight @Khourys in LB. Going to go off! damn..are u eventually going to work to a full sleeve?? and did u design it urself?? what is it??
    We will start with a 1/4 and see how far it goes............I good friend of mine is coming up to the house. His design with my imput, I will show ya when It is done. What time for Khourys I might roll out after the Gym

WYRD
    If this movie is on, we always stop and watch it. I want that Golden Ticket!
    I want an Ompa Lompa :rollside: or a date with that bitch blonde that needs everything..............she has to be of age now

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast