Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charlie and The Choclate Factory.

RiverToysJas
    I really like the original and own the DVD, but I'm concerned about this new one not living up. The guy that wrote it had never seen the original, and didn't watch it until after the screeenplay was written. At which time he said he was shocked at how "dark" the story was.
    We'll see.....
    RTJas

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Daddy, I want a goose that lays golden eggs and I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    Violet, your turning Violet, Violet!
    :boxed:

NOTALENT
    We will start with a 1/4 and see how far it goes............I good friend of mine is coming up to the house. His design with my imput, I will show ya when It is done. What time for Khourys I might roll out after the Gym
    probably will get there around 10pm..we normally start at a local bar called tracys for dinner and then roll down there to get the groove thang on.
    Damn..I want to get sleeved but cant spend my money on that right now..I want to get starry Night down one of my arms...and then I have a patriotic mural I created for the other arm.. one day soon.

NOTALENT
    I really like the original and own the DVD, but I'm concerned about this new one not living up. The guy that wrote it had never seen the original, and didn't watch it until after the screeenplay was written. At which time he said he was shocked at how "dark" the story was.
    We'll see.....
    RTJas
    that was my concern..I watched the clip and didnt seem as good..from what I saw..

WYRD
    Daddy, I want a goose that lays golden eggs and I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    Violet, your turning Violet, Violet!
    :boxed:
    Yea thats it Violet, Gawd I love that bitch attutidue it works for me

WYRD
    probably will get there around 10pm..we normally start at a local bar called tracys for dinner and then roll down there to get the groove thang on.
    Damn..I want to get sleeved but cant spend my money on that right now..I want to get starry Night down one of my arms...and then I have a patriotic mural I created for the other arm.. one day soon.
    Call me tonight

NOTALENT
    Call me tonight
    fo sho!

Silver
    Can't wait to see it! And it has JD!
    That's Hot!

NOTALENT
    Can't wait to see it! And it has JD!
    That's Hot!
    how come we havent seen any hot pics of u lately??? that borderline stuff is HOT! :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast