Thread: River Property

BRSTQUEST
    I Am Sure Someone Here Is In The Realestate Business???? My Brother And Me Are In The Market For A River Pad...we Are Considering Everything From Parker, Either Side To Havasu, Either Side.....does Anyone Know Of A Good Source Of Information To Do Some Investigating????? We Are Not Looking For A Monster River Pad, Just Something To Bring Family And Friends To And Have Fun??? Any Info Would Be Appriciated

Mrs.Racer277
    I Am Sure Someone Here Is In The Realestate Business???? My Brother And Me Are In The Market For A River Pad...we Are Considering Everything From Parker, Either Side To Havasu, Either Side.....does Anyone Know Of A Good Source Of Information To Do Some Investigating????? We Are Not Looking For A Monster River Pad, Just Something To Bring Family And Friends To And Have Fun??? Any Info Would Be Appriciated
    Michele Bravota 928-208-9171
    Warlock25 on the boards.
    She is great.

RiverOtter
    I'll sell you my lot... But it's in the Nooga

michele for havasu, parker do a search plunkett,robert gory,above all,security.i can tell you parker there is only a few places for sale at 300k a few in lakeside in the 100 and below.

michele for havasu, parker do a search plunkett,robert gory,above all,security.i can tell you parker there is only a few places for sale at 300k a few in lakeside in the 100 and below.
    There are a couple places in Sandpiper for sell........ under $200K and you get to be great neighbors with Boatnams......

Up 4 River
    Where is Sand Piper located in Parker?