Thread: Where the hell was River Dave?

River Dave I came looking for you in Parker. I heard you were in the keys but couldn't find you. I met up with SpectrBrent and he said you had a gathering in the keys.

RiverDave
    JetBoatGuru, I'm not sure how in the heck you could've missed us! I had the Nordic with a 4' Pirate flag across the Engine cover. We were partying pretty hard all weekend long. Maybe you came by when we were at a bar or something. R U coming to OP62???
    RD

Forgive me RD but what is the date on that? I bought a Daytona daycruiser that halls ass and would love to come out to the fun. I have never seen so many BIG boats in one place.

RiverDave2
    The Date is the weekend of Sept 29th. Sept 29th is actually the day of OP62, but I'm sure the festivities will start friday night and not stop until sunday http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif There will be less "Ocean Liners" this late in the season. (Except of course the ones that are with me http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif )
    RD

Hustler
    Hey dave is that flag going to make back on the Hustler or do i need to up another??? Or I might just steel it back at OP6C2 AARRGGGHH!!!

Chestah Cheetah
    I got you covered Hustler, I brought it back for ya. Maybe it belongs on the Cheetah..... j/k

froggystyle
    Pirate flag is cool, but I ordered something for the original OP6 crew. Beer flags! Totally cool. I thought it would be sweet to get little beer flags for our running lights, and went to the flag shop and asked if they had anything with a beer mug, or bottle, or something on it. The guy answers..."You mean your standard beer flag?"
    Yeah, thats what I mean... I'll take ten.

Damn it RD. I have a race in Castaic. Can't you change it? Help a brotha out. I know the V-drive deal is the week before. What is up and coming in Oct? Where the hell is Slowy.

RiverDave2
    Sorry Guru, alot of people already have reservations and houses rented etc... I think Slowy is seeking psychiatric help. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

Chestah Cheetah
    Originally posted by froggystyle:
    went to the flag shop and asked if they had anything with a beer mug, or bottle, or something on it. The guy answers..."You mean your standard beer flag?"
    Yeah, thats what I mean... I'll take ten.
    It's actually a legal regulation marine flag. Some flags are for distress, some for downed skiers, this puppy says "tie her up brotha and crack open a cold one."
    [This message has been edited by Chestah Cheetah (edited September 06, 2001).]