Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: do you let your wife/gf drive your truck...

badbrad
    after she curbed it and bent the suspension and before that she took out another guys mirror on his truck....and the list goes on...

WYRD
    after she curbed it and bent the suspension and before that she took out another guys mirror on his truck....and the list goes on...
    Sure I would let her drive YOUR truck

Biglue
    No F'N way. I have a long list of repairs I've done to the lat two trucks I have owned. Not to be sexist but alot of people the majority of them being women cannot drive a larger vehicle. Although that does not apply to all women. I have seen a few ladies back their boat trailer down launch ramps better than a lot of men.

Racer277
    Yeah, she drives it. What the hell, it's only sheet metal (or plastic :notam: )
    but at least she is more safe than in a small car. In this town full of cowboys, no sane person drives a small car....

JackieV
    I drive Art's truck all the time, but that's cause I know how too. I do have to say though...I prefer my car.
    I give all props to Mrs. Kilr she can back the trailor in with the truck and drive it all around town with the boat on it! She is the Shiz-nit!

Dusty Times
    My wife is one of the few women that I ever dated that could drive. I let her drive everything I own. She is a little afraid of the boat though (or afraid she might scratch it)

Dr. Eagle
    Sure I would let her drive YOUR truck
    Exactly... :220v:

Cole Trickle
    I trust my better half more than just about anybody in the world when it comes to my vehicles.
    She has driven my truck and cars(Some being 500+ hp cars)
    She has spent time behind the wheel at the drag strip and at various auto cross events.
    I have dated girls in the past that I wouldn't even let ride in my cars.
    Brandin

WYRD
    I trust my better half more than just about anybody in the world when it comes to my vehicles.
    She has driven my truck and cars(Some being 500+ hp cars)
    She has spent time behind the wheel at the drag strip and at various auto cross events.
    I have dated girls in the past that I wouldn't even let ride in my cars.
    Brandin
    That is because your better half is "Da Bomb" Brandin

Mrs.Racer277
    Yeah, she drives it. What the hell, it's only sheet metal (or plastic :notam: )
    but at least she is more safe than in a small car. In this town full of cowboys, no sane person drives a small car....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast