Thread: Yepp Do not Know What To do

BoatMan4Life
    I use to post under a different name dudes but I have not posed in so long it got deleted. I am out of answers, and I figured some people were parents here. I don't know what to do from here, but it is frustrating. It does make sense what everyone has said, but I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. It's not what I want to do, but what else can I do? I tried taking away things, I tried it all but none of it works. Is there any other options cause I am out of all tha answers.

RiverDave
    Good luck with your child..
    If ya do spank em..
    Spank em >>>>HARD<<<< for me...
    Thanx.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited June 17, 2002).]

mach1 454
    Originally posted by BoatMan4Life:
    I use to post under a different name dudes but I have not posed in so long it got deleted. I am out of answers, and I figured some people were parents here. I don't know what to do from here, but it is frustrating. It does make sense what everyone has said, but I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. It's not what I want to do, but what else can I do? I tried taking away things, I tried it all but none of it works. Is there any other options cause I am out of all tha answers.
    hey im sorry to hear about your son. maybe i can help. im 17years old right now and used to get bad grades never ditched school or got arrested before. my parents would hit me when i was younger(2years ago) and it didnt help me get better grades. i dont think getting hit by a parent helps. the reason i never get in to trouble is because im really into performance boats and dragsters and im always working on my truck or boat and that keeps me bussy and out of trouble. try to get your son into boating or cars so he can spend his time working on cars or boats to keep him out of trouble. i got into engines when i was 15years old and built my first engine at 15(454 chevy). it REALLY helps me stay out of trouble. also take away his favorite stuff such as skateboard,bike or whatever until he stops doing whatever he is doing wrong. but make sure you do take it away and keep it away until he stops doing bad. my dad took away my boat and truck and it made me get better grades so i could get my truck and boat back. i hope i helped
    mach1 454

ratso
    Mach1 454...I must say I am proud of you! Hope you will make it a point to be a role model to others and help them overcome obstacles as you have.