Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some times you just have to

taxman
    I just got out of Jail!!!!!!!! I was at a bar last nite and this guy kept on ****ing with me and finally had enough!!!! Broke his focking nose and tried to make a field goal with his head and I was wearing my steel toed boats The bad part is the agg asault and all the money it's going to cost. Oh well life keeps focking with me!!!!!!!!! :devil:

WYRD
    I just got out of Jail!!!!!!!! I was at a bar last nite and this guy kept on ****ing with me and finally had enough!!!! Broke his focking nose and tried to make a field goal with his head and I was wearing my steel toed boats The bad part is the agg asault and all the money it's going to cost. Oh well life keeps focking with me!!!!!!!!! :devil:
    Dude you need to get LAID

NOTALENT
    I've been dealt the same hand brotha.. Some of which could have been avoided..most couldnt. Sorry to hear about that. WYRD'S right..go drink some BEER AND GET LAID!!

taxman
    I am going right Now starting with the goose baby

NOTALENT
    damn..jumping right in...gotta prep the stomach first... :220v:

Biglue
    Damn Taxman, you are in for all sorts of good sh.. I've been through that a few years ago. You will have some fines and the more than likely anger management classes. Dude the b.s. you will have to go through those classes alone is enough to make you think twice the next time. Good luck.
    P.S. where did you get busted?

WYRD
    What is the flavor for the mixin? :idea:

GHTRIM
    DAMN, I GOT STUCK ON MATT'S POST FOR ABOUT 5 MIN....... :supp:
    TAXMAN... IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO COURT JUST DO THE SAME THING TO THE JUDGE YOU DID TO THIS GUY... I HEAR IF YOU CAN KICK HIS ASS THEY WILL DROP ALL CHARGES...
    BTW.... IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IT IS FUN TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.. EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT.. :hammer2:

INSman
    DAMN, I GOT STUCK ON MATT'S POST FOR ABOUT 5 MIN....... :supp:
    TAXMAN... IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO COURT JUST DO THE SAME THING TO THE JUDGE YOU DID TO THIS GUY... I HEAR IF YOU CAN KICK HIS ASS THEY WILL DROP ALL CHARGES...
    BTW.... IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IT IS FUN TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.. EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT.. :hammer2:
    Go bless the Cow Girls !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast