Thread: Jet hot for headers???

OneFastOne164
    Can anyone please tell me where "Jet Hot Coatings" is located? I was just on there site but I could not see where they are located, has anyone done business with them? I have a set of pretty beat up headers I need to replace/or coat, was just wondering how the finished product looks.or would it be better to just replace with new headers??

they are located in Phoenix, or just outside of there...there tech line # is: 1-610-277-5646...there order line # is: 1-800-432-3379...they will send u a video & brochure on there services...the last quote i got for re-coating was $360 & it takes about a week...there are several people that i know that have had there's done there...great work & they last...hope this helps
    Ron

OneFastOne164
    they are located in Phoenix, or just outside of there...there tech line # is: 1-610-277-5646...there order line # is: 1-800-432-3379...they will send u a video & brochure on there services...the last quote i got for re-coating was $360 & it takes about a week...there are several people that i know that have had there's done there...great work & they last...hope this helps
    Ron
    Thanks Ron,
    That helps I thing I will contact them and see what other info I can get my headers are in bad shape.

BAE_557
    these guys are local to northern california, they just coated my zoomies, they do outstanding work, click on the link below for their web page
    Accessories Plus (http://www.cobracountry.com/ap/home.html)

OneFastOne164
    Thanks BAE, I was looking for someone in Calif to do the work, and it just so happens I will be in Nor ca next month maybe I will bring my headers with me and drop them off.

Cheyenne372
    BAE:
    What did they charge to do zoomies?

BAE_557
    Prices vary, depends on how much stuff you have done. Give Ron a call, he is a hot rodder himself, he knows about building projects on a tight budget. Believe me, you won't find a nicer guy. Tell him that I sent you, he will take good care of you. He also sells everything from race fuel to AN fittings and fills C02 bottles while you wait.

OneFastOne164
    Thanks for all the info on locations that do Jet coating but as luck would have it I found a place here in So Calif not to far from me. I have never see there work but I think I will chance it and have them do it for me.
    Turbo Hot Header Coatings
    1006 E La Cadena Dr
    Riverside Ca 92501
    (951) 781-4480
    Just incase anyone needs to know.

WUTWZAT
    Thanks for the info, anyone located in the OC I am in So OC. I have a ton of stuff to do, motor mounts, intake, and exhaust.
    Jason

OneFastOne164
    Thanks for the info, anyone located in the OC I am in So OC. I have a ton of stuff to do, motor mounts, intake, and exhaust.
    Jason
    Hi Jason,
    I am near the OC, I am going to be taking my stuff to Turbo Hot next week, I will let you know how it turns out