Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hooters

ratso
    ...is sponsoring a boy's baseball team in Kentucky, 7, 8, and 9 year olds. Some of the parents are upset about it and pulling their kids off the team. Would you care if your son played for Hooters? It's not any worse than seeing a chick in a bathing suit at the beach. Gawd, all they are doing is helping out little league by sponsoring a team... not like it's a strip joint... :idea:

JetBoatRich
    What does a sponsorship cost? Parents don't like it step up and pay for it yourself :idea: Maybe a bad sponsor for that age group can't totally fault them for trying to be part of the community :supp:
    Even negative press can be good for Hooters :idea:

MagicMtnDan
    Lemme guess - they're the same parents who go to Hooters at lunch time. Hypocrites!

Mandelon
    Were these children breast fed......? Hypocrites!!! Dammit! I love Hooters. :hammer2:

MagicMtnDan
    What's the difference between Hooters and any other lousy food restaurant where the waitresses are young and wearing skimpy outfits? It's the connotation of the name "Hooters" that bothers these uptight anal-retentive hypocritical parents. :jawdrop:

Silver
    ...is sponsoring a boy's baseball team in Kentucky, 7, 8, and 9 year olds. Some of the parents are upset about it and pulling their kids off the team. Would you care if your son played for Hooters? It's not any worse than seeing a chick in a bathing suit at the beach. Gawd, all they are doing is helping out little league by sponsoring a team... not like it's a strip joint... :idea:
    They are the fat, ugly, jealous type. Because if it's not happening in front of your face (meaning your boys are looking and know and tits)..........................it's happening and your blind, dumb, and stupid!

ZZ-Man
    The rules are somewhat resrticted and little league is a neighborhood rec. baseball. I don't have a problem with it, I support it to a certain degree, it is a social thing. I think the parents forgot about what it is about "sponsorship" I believe thier money is just as green and if it helps great. If hooters was such a bad idea then the board should of voted on the subject before they put themselves in that kind of situation. Just my .02.

a catered life
    Lemme guess - they're the same parents who go to Hooters at lunch time. Hypocrites!
    i was thinking the same thing :crossx:

Dusty Times
    My wife was a Hooters Girl in Vegas and did all their special events when I met her. I didn't meet her there but we have gone to various Hooters with our kids since they were born.
    I'm not sure if I see a problem with wearing shorts and a tank top. It's a lot more than the kids see on any beach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast